The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 is a large format as well as the commercial printer that uses 1200 dpi making. Canon launched a lot more brand-new water-based inkjet printers compared to all other printer firms incorporated. However, water-based inkjet printer sales are plummeting as people leap to eco-solvent, mild-solvent, solvent, and also UV-curable inks. Nonetheless, numerous printshops and also workplaces favor not to have the fumes of the solution or UV-cured ink, so there is still a business for water-based inks. The ink system is adaptable, so minimal modifications on the setting is required. The streamlined surface area of the printer has a discreet status LCD in the left-hand corner. Four media paths include two hand-operated, cassette, and a roll, which the iPF500 printer can instantly change for more comfort. The printer is relatively fast with its 128 MB built-in RAM.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500|
The Canon iPF500 is a big style printer that guarantees excellent quality hard copies with vibrant colors. It is network-ready as well as is integrated with some of Canon's best modern technologies to supply excellent color printouts. However, it is cumbersome, and also it could be dated for newer operating systems. Designers, as well as others who print technical illustrations, will undoubtedly abandon HP DesignJet printers and change to Canon or Mutoh. We at FLAAR published CAD for engineers, GIS for geologists and also geographers, as well as technical drawings for various other departments on our university campus. Utility companies continuously ask us, federal government agencies, natural deposit exploration business, building companies, designers, as well as others that seek our pointers on what printer to utilize. We usually suggest the printers we know the most effective, which are practically the printers we use ourselves.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 creates exceptionally brilliant color hard copies. There is a status LCD on-board, so it is simpler to examine work standing. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 is network-ready with its built-in Ethernet 10/100Base-TX interface. A wide range of media at approximately 17 inches in dimension can be supported by this functional printer, as well as its general printing feature allows customers to increase the use of their chosen media. Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500 printer. Our ink cartridges are created exclusively for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500. Certain high-quality cartridges are pledged to deliver outstanding outcomes, with efficiency comparable to Canon original ink cartridges.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF500 tends to be noisy, releasing an average of 53 dBA when operating. The service warranty is minimal and also only great for a year, as well as since it is an older version, finding replacement components can be robust. Its out-of-date technology makes it incompatible with the newer os like Windows 7. Size is another issue with the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 since it weighs 39 kg and steps 12.4 inches tall, 28.9 inches deep, as well as 32.2 inches wide. The printer is not precisely the thriftiest when it pertains to ink intake because it makes use of 4 picoliters, which is greater when as compared to more recent models that use at the very least one pl.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 17-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi x 2 rows.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.46.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed (Built-in) 10/100Base-T/TX, (Optional)IEEE1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 128 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet, Roll and Cassette: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Cassette: 0.08 - 0.3mm (3.2 - 11.8mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, B4 (10.12/257mm),A2 (16.54/420mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output (Optional), Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Cassette: Up to 250 Sheets (Letter, Plain Paper), first output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 53 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 12.5 (H) x 32.2 (W) x 28.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 86 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less (7W or less when EB-05 installed).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-01)Ink Tanks (PFI-102)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-05).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist 2006.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.