The Canon PIXMA MG6850 Wireless Inkjet Printer With wireless connectivity and accessibility to Cloud solutions, the Pixma MG6850 makes it exceptionally simple to print from or share to remote places. Simplifying the print process, this wireless connection permits you to write effortlessly from a variety of various computers and devices. The printer can connect immediately to Google Cloud and AirPrint accommodating as well as simplifying Wireless printing from both Windows as well as Mac tools.
|Canon PIXMA MG6850|
The Canon MG6850 all-in-one printer with wi-fi connectivity that does end up beautiful photo prints, but does it fall under the same high printing cost trap as some previous Canons? We have checked this all-in-one to learn. The portable design is eye-catching, but not perfect. The paper input tray is uncovered, enabling dust to gather. The resulting dish is also extremely brief: you need to extend a document remainder from the beginning of the input tray to capture web pages which would or else spill over. The five separate ink cartridges are inserted in a port disclosed by raising the control panel, but the accessibility is a bit restricted. A lot more importantly, there's no mechanical keying to quit you placing tanks in the wrong port.
The Canon Pixma MG6850 printer for years and also have liked it, never had any troubles with it up until it lately fell short. I assumed this design would indeed be the substitute I required. I fancied one that would take card supply and image paper. On unloading and setting up this one, my first reaction was exactly how lightweight the raised cover was. The next downside was that there was no inner paper tray. There is a pull-down flap at the front for paper feed in and out. You cannot leave the paper in and close the fold at the end of a print run. I aimed to print some images. However each time it took numerous efforts to get the printer to pick up the picture document, I maintained getting the report that there was no paper in the tray. After that it contemplated that the orientation of among my photos was mistaken and also it wouldn't print it, although I could rotate and even trim it after printing, therefore losing the photo paper.
This PIXMA MG6850 printer is that it takes original ink cartridges, although the access to the ink ports was not as easy as on my previous Pixma. I was let down with this printer; it was returned as well as I won't be purchasing another Canon. Putting these grumbles away, this is an excellent device. Includes faster print speeds, sd card ports, NFC support, and also a touchscreen keyboard system. That last bonus is substantial, as most mid-range PIXMAs make do with awkwardly set up buttons. This is far better, too if the touchscreen isn't responsive - correctly when you're utilizing it to regulate cloud-based services.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5565 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 282 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 42.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2 W.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6850 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6850 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG6850 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG6850 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG6850.