The Canon PIXMA MG6851 is a calamity and an action in reverse- reloading for each print session and absence of automation with two flaps to open up!! Long waits before printing. Wireless Connecting is much from easy. What the wireless establishes of the printer was simpleness itself, printing from my iPhone and also fitting of the inks comfortable and even fail-safe with brightened displays indicating the cartridge settings. The high quality of the printing both black and white depend on Cannon's usual criterion and also rate adequate. I like the touch display, and it is somewhat sure-fire. I such as the slide paper guides which change both sides automatically on adjustment.The white device looks excellent and also the footprint is not overly significant. On the minus side; the positioning of the printer heads, scanning and printing are excessively noisy, I'm not excited with the paper on the tray subjected to a 100 mm.
|Canon PIXMA MG6851|
The Canon MG6851 inks in all offered ranges as well as pack dimensions from 4 color ink loads to packs including an extra black cartridge for those that print a lot of message papers. Take your pick from conventional inks or XL high ability ink if you have a significant print work available and get double the variety of prints for a little more price. What's more, we offer cost-free very fast next service day shipping on all. There are excellent as well as powerful concepts that you can get when you manage this practical printer. One terrific feature is that this printer has more ink tank as the back-up. It originates from the side placement. With the 2-sided printing, you could change the color inks that run out efficiently. Likewise, numerous papers can be saved by utilizing this Canon PIXMA MG6851.
The Canon PIXMA MG6851 will undoubtedly make your work quicker and more straightforward than in the past. Hence, it is no surprise that your productivity at the workplace can boost significantly when you have used this printing device to complete your work. The support for the printed paper overview is unbelievably flimsy as well as gaudy looking, and lastly, Cannon replacement ink cartridges are exceedingly expensive, and also there are no suitable cartridges in the marketplace to date. I am also a little worried that there might be software written in to quit making use of compatibles. I now am sorry for not buying my 2nd selection of one of the Epson WorkForce All-in-One Printers for the same loan.
The PIXMA MG6851 Terrible experience, setup assistance is minimal and also merely sends you round in circles, giving no aid if the configuration procedure doesn't adhere to the particular pattern. Likewise, wifi links hard to discover. Printing worked twice - ordinary high quality at most excellent - before a massive jam. Extremely noisy. The nearby it needs to a redeeming feature is the style and the truth it makes use of in white. I'm seriously creating it off as well as looking somewhere else once again.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 18 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: approx. 6.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6851 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6851 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.