The Canon PIXMA MG7550 has established from the initial 'lacquered box' design of the firm's PIXMA all-in-ones of a few years back. Readily available in black, white and, uniquely, burned orange, you could see just how The sloped front panel has replaced the entire scanner cover surround seen on earlier versions, yet gives lots of area for both the 8.8 centimeters touchscreen and also some devoted touch buttons, which illuminate when needed. While being offered in white as well as black may not imply a lot when choosing the very best multifunction inkjet printer, the choice is a welcome one. As well as the Pixma MG7550 is a fine-looking printer that isn't as bulky as a number of its opponents.
|Canon PIXMA MG7550|
The Canon MG7550 Expose your passion in print be proud to display images printed utilizing this elegant and small, superior All-In-One. Created to match your enthusiasm for photography, it combines excellent top quality print, copies and also scan functions with sophisticated Wi-Fi, Ethernet as well as cloud connectivity. So you can experience fast and easy printing from anywhere - PCs, Wireless LAN PictBridge cameras, vision cards, the cloud and smart gadgets. The included disc-printing performance is additionally a bonus for printers if you consistently make CDs or DVDs for work or pleasure. Printers that print on DVDs, CDs, as well as Blu-ray discs, are harsh ahead by, as well as Canon leads the field from a customer printer perspective.
The Canon PIXMA MG7550 with page-to-page print speeds of 15ppm mono as well as 10ppm color. In our examinations, which include handling time for every print work, we saw a rate of 10ppm for our five-page test piece, rising to 11.5 ppm on the 20-page file. Printing in the draft setting made hardly any difference to the general efficiency. These rates are quite decent for an inkjet all-in-one, although they're just about 70 percent of Canon's claims. Our five-page mono text as sharp as color graphics test resulted in 4ppm, which is less than half the ranked rate and also none also fast. Mono duplex speed, consistently an issue for Canon because of the pause needed to completely dry ink in between sides, gave 3.8 sides per minute.
The PIXMA MG7550 includes all the technology you need for large specialist high-quality prints; with six original inks, including grey and a committed pigment black for the clear message. At the middle of the printer is Canon's FINE technology, with min. 1pl ink droplets, as well as up to 9,600 dpi resolution. It's quick as well-- with ISO ESAT rates of 15 ipm mono and ten ipm color - rendering a 10 x 15 centimeters borderless image in around 21 seconds. The top quality of the prints from the machine is well up to Canon's standard high requirement. The text is crisp and also thick, and colors look smooth and even intense, even on simple paper. It's hard to see an evident distinction in photo quality from the additional grey ink-- it's relatively subtle, and we were shocked to see a loss of detail in some darker darkness.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow), CLI-551GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow), CLI-551GY XL (Grey).
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Upper cassette: Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 7.9 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 435x 370 x 148mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG7550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7550 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7550 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.