The Canon PIXMA MG8150 Publishing top quality photos on image paper consume lots of ink as well as takes considerably longer compared to printing a record, but the outcomes deserve it. Thanks to a devoted grey ink cartridge the PIXMA MG8150's greyscale result is clean and also in-depth, without visible banding in darker image areas. The has an Ethernet port for linking to a wired home network, as well as 802.11 n Wi-Fi is consisted of. There is a USB 2.0 port on the rear of the printer for attaching a PC (although there's no USB wire included). A host USB port on the printer's front enables PictBridge-enabled cams or USB memory stays with be accessed directly. The printer has two first paper trays: a 150-sheet cassette sliding in from the front, as well as a 150-sheet tray, bring up at the rear. Canon suggests utilizing the recording for simple paper and the rear feed for image spaces but then insists on feeding ordinary paper from the back tray for print head placement.
|Canon PIXMA MG8150|
The Canon MG8150 FINE print engine which delivers an optimum print resolution of 9600 x 2400dpi, the PIXMA MG8150 generates smooth, grain-free pictures. Canon's High Performance 6 Single Ink System consists of two blocks - one for printing the crisp laser sharp message, the other for movies to provide strong saturated blacks-- and a one-of-a-kind grey, for remarkable monochrome printing. A top quality indeterminate 10x15cm photo-lab high-quality print is supplied in merely 20 seconds. Two-way paper feeding ways different sorts of paper can be packed at the same time for convenient printing of records or images. You could also print directly onto a CD to help archive data or personalize your songs collection for example. Plus, you can print your much-loved moments without a computer, using the PictBridge connection to write straight from a device or USB flash memory for fast and hassle-free pictures.
The Canon PIXMA MG8150 is Inserting the print head, and also six ink tanks are fiddly, yet an on-screen overview makes it easy. Setting up the supplied software takes about 10 minutes, yet a detailed collection of maintenance as well as printing programs are included. The Canon PIXMA MG8150 uses six ink containers to create excellent outcomes for both regular text records and pictures. It's a peaceful as well as the reasonably fast inkjet printer, producing around 12 monochrome pages per minute at standard high-quality setups in our tests. A 20-page color A4 file was published in merely over two minutes (9ppm). If you're seeking to reduce paper costs the Canon PIXMA MG8150 is a smart selection-- it has an automatic double-sided printing alternative for regular A4 paper.
The PIXMA MG8150 the Intelligent Touch System, In theory, it reduces mess and uses the gadget simply by just lighting up those actions that pertain to the current menu. Although it's quick to react and it looks excellent up until stippled by fingerprints, we're somewhat sure that a touchscreen is more instinctive still. It's also strange that the screen and primary controls are on the scanner cover. Although individuals rarely need to scan significant things, the authorities can show inaccessible if the lid won't completely close. A more prominent frustration thinking about the high acquisition cost is the top print prices. At 10p per page, it is just one of the most expensive inkjet printers around right now. Although, this is an outstanding multifunction tool-- and also among a couple of that could catch as well as archive 35mm film-- it's unworthy the costs over the Epson PX720WD.
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Colour Print Speed, ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y, CLI-526GY).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper.
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Front Tray: Max. 150 leaves, Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable Blu-Ray™ Disc, DVD or CD.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1). xD-PictureCard, xD-PictureCard Type M, xD-PictureCard Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS- MMC, MMCMobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card and micro SDHC.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing, Direct Disc Print.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image.
- Print Driver Features: Collate, page layout print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and FAU, CCD color scanner.
- Film Scanning: Film Adapter Unit (FAU) for 6x 35 mm (neg/pos film), 4x 35 mm mounted slide.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi for reflectives, Up to 4800 x 9600 dpi for Film Scan.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 7 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit) (Film scan 48bit input / 48 bit or 24bit output).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 48bit input / 8 bit output (Film scan 48bit input / 16 or 8bit output).
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: FCOT: Approx. 15 secs.
- Multiple Copy: max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, frame erase copy, Disc label copy, Auto Photo Fix II, fade restoration.
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG8150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG8150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|MG8150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.4.1b (OS X)|
|MG8150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG8150 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.4.1c (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG8150 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG8150 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.