This Canon PIXMA MG8250 is a gorgeous all-in-one printer for anybody curious about general-purpose residence use, yet with an individual interest in replicating photographs. It's a delight to make use of, generates excellent prints at reasonable rates, but is relatively costly to run. The printer can be found in a matte black finish and also includes a selection of beneficial features. The MG8250 consists of a crisp, 8.8 cm color touchscreen, which turns permitting simple navigation. One drawback, in regards to design, is its dimension (470 x 396 x 199mm)-- this could put off those of you who are limited to the area. Additionals like the transparency adapter and also CD/DVD print, as well as the facility to print remotely from a variety of tools, makes it extremely versatile scanning as well as the printing tool.
|Canon PIXMA MG8250|
The Canon MG8250 printer that's developed to take care of a variety of different media tools. The printer provides connectivity to the PIXMA Cloud, enabling you to print from mobile phones. It also has Ethernet, WiFi capacities as well as 2 USB ports-- suitable if you have numerous print individuals. Other data connections include USB, 10/100 Ethernet, and wireless. The wireless link is especially noteworthy as it admits to a wide range of straight print innovations, consisting of PIXMA Cloud Link, which uses Google Cloud Print, as well as AirPrint for iPad, iPhone, and other wireless Apple gadgets. Our 5-page, black message print came through at 8.3 ppm as well as the 20-page file boosted this to 9.9 ppm, both which are good outcomes. Our five-page black text, as well as color graphics print, returned 4.6 ppm or even our 20-side duplex paper took care of 3.5 sides per min, much better than typical.
The Canon Pixma MG8250 is likewise very user friendly; the touch display is easy to browse, and also numerous customers can print at once thanks to its terrific Wi-fi connection, while the auto duplex feature allows you print double-sided-- ideal if you wish to save money on print costs. The device uses six inks, with both pigmented and also dye-based black as well as an added grey ink to contribute to the CMY collection, beneficial when printing black-and-white pictures. They each clip right into the semi-permanent head, as well as LED signs, reveal when they're appropriately situated as well as a flash when ink is low. A single web page color copy took a reputable 22s and also 15 x 10cm images ranged a blistering 32s as well as an entirely sufficient 53s, depending upon the quality setting. Even in the typical environment, print quality excels, with sharp as well as mostly tidy black text on plain paper as well as handy draft setting print, which is quicker and also conserves ink.
The Pixma MG8250 Photo outcomes are incredibly significant, with intricate levels of information extending right down into darker, shady areas of pictures. Hues can be both soft and also pastel yet intense and punchy depending on exactly what your image needs. There's little to touch the high quality of Canon image prints in the residence printer market. Only one set of cartridges is readily available for this equipment and also it's a pity Canon does not supply a high return option. Using the best prices we might find, offers a cost each ISO black page of 3.7 p, with 9.5 p for ISO color. These are among one of the most pricey ink-jet rates when compared to preferred competitors, unusually unfavorable as there's a great deal of down stress on ink costs. The only drawback is the rate as well as the physical dimension of the printer. In contrast to other comparable printers, the Canon Pixma MG8250 is quite pricey. However, it does come loaded full of features as well as the excellent print quality is a cut above the rest in its cost bracket.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology with ChromaLife100+ system 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y & CLI-526GY)
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Tshirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets Cassette: Max. 150 sheets Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, A5, B5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: Compact Flash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card*, xD-Picture Card Type M*, xD-Picture Card Type H*, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile* Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality
- Print Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20- 400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print 
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Film Adapter Unit, CCD color scanner.
- Film Scanning: Film Adapter Unit (FAU) for 6x 35 mm (neg/pos film), 4x 35 mm mounted slide
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi for Flatbed Up to 4800 x 9600 dpi for Film Scan.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 7 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit) Film scan 48bit input / 48bit or 24bit output.
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 8bit output, Film scan 48bit input / 16bit or 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan directly to memory card or USB flash drive (JGP, PDF or compact PDF file format), Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning images larger than the platen (Stitch Assist).
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios (Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5).
- Copy functions & enhancements: 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Disc label copy, Photo Copy, Borderless copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust intensity, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast).
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG8250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG8250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG8250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG8250 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.46.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG8250 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.2b (Mac)|
|MG8250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG8250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG8250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG8250 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG8250 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.