The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510 printer places rate and premium quality printing in a versatile bundle. Integrated with the 5-color system and a 1200 dpi nozzle pitch, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 is made to be a useful printer for designers as well as visuals artists alike. It comes with a 192 MB RAM for faster hard copies. It evaluates regarding 39 kg and is large at 28.9 inches deep, 32.2 inches broad, and 12.5 inches high. It makes use of 3 sorts of paper feed approaches, consisting of hands-on leading as well as front-loading, as well as an optional roll feed. Developed to give the quality line rendering as well as productivity required for specialist CAD use, the iPF510 uses full support for professional CAD documents formats HP-GL/2, HP RTL file layouts in addition to providing an HDI driver for Windows.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510|
The Canon iPF510 is a functional colossal format printer that has the current innovations in graphic style and also lasting financial savings. The Ipf510 printer from Canon is efficient sufficient for visuals artists and developers alike but looks antique for the modern office. High ink usage is an additional problem that crops up. This 5-color desktop computer printer is developed with the capability to promptly as well as accurately print Maps, Style Layouts, Posters, as well as more. The iPF510 consists of a print Plug-in for Microsoft ® Office applications and Canon's PosterArtist Lite, a user friendly poster production software. These process remedies also allow a novice colossal style individual to produce excellent posters as well as banners quickly as well as efficiently.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 are its 17-inch ability, fast printing, and also the 5-color system for even more certain posters, layouts, and maps. It has a Microsoft Office plug-in to boost efficiency, making it suitable for amateur customers, also. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 is Energy Star-qualified. It has integrated Canon FINE technology and also can be configured to economy print mode. Create head-turning output with 2,400 x 1,200 dpi resolution. The iPF510 incorporates a 5-color pigment/dye responsive ink system providing sharper, thinner lines as well as vivid color outcome. The reactive ink system improves the quality of prints by making sure that there is less blood loss and also strong picture consistency, as a result providing the output that maintains a lot more precision and sharpness-- nonetheless specified.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF510 can aid you to minimize your expenses, with high speed, cost-effective printing making use of the Economy print setting which reduces ink intake. Canon's borderless printing technology keeps you a lot more efficient as there is no requirement for offline cutting-- saving you time and money. Although very compact in design the iPF510 also includes four media courses-- a roll, cassette as well as two hand-operated feeds. iPF510 tends to consume more ink than it should. During a procedure, it discharges 52 dBA of audio and also about 35 dB when still. Added features such as PosterArtist Lite may be unnecessary because there is more advanced graphics editing software compared to that. One more disadvantage is the dimension as well as a weight of the printer-- it is just one of the heaviest in its course.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 17-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 192 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet with Optional Roll Unit: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), With Optional Roll Unit: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: With Optional Roll Unit: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: With Optional Roll Unit: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: With Optional Roll Unit: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Roll Feed (Optional): One Roll, front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less,, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 12.5 (H) x 32.2 (W) x 28.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 86 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Ink Tanks (PFI-102), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-05).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access Printer, Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.