The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600 Wide Format Inkjet Printer brings you high-speed, and high-quality color results in a bundle that's durable, dependable as well as instinctive. Gauging 13.5 inches high, the large format inkjet color printer with the company's trademark 5-color color and also pigment sensitive ink system. The dual print head technology can generate high resolution 1200 dpi prints that look more detailed because of 15,360 nozzles. The ink system is reactive so it can adjust well to the various type of media. Users can pick between an Ethernet or USB 2.0 connection. The standard mounted RAM is reasonably charitable at 192 MEGABYTES. It features a 5-color ink system consisting of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black dye-based ink. It additionally has two networks of pigment matte black ink, plus a wide array of compatible media, consisting of roll media makings the printer well matched for the CAD and company individual.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600|
The Canon iPF600 is remarkably peaceful while operating, so it does its job well without disrupting the office setting. As a result of its prominent 24-inch layout, it is superb for posters, sign media, and also CAD applications. Individuals can connect the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 using high-speed USB 2.0 or utilize the Ethernet interface. There are several paper feed options to maximize the printer's performance in taking care of different types of media. Tones appear vivid and also text look crisp when they come out of the iPF600 printer. Suitable for the transaction with CAD or GIS applications, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 featured a more extensive format body at 24 inches and integrated with the best technology to guarantee financial savings and even more efficiency. However, it is a bulky as well as substantial equipment that may take up a little way too much area when positioned in a small office.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 will instantly switch over between Normal Black and Matte Black at the time of printing. Just choose the paper kind as well as the printer will undoubtedly utilize the appropriate black to optimize top print quality. The dye-based Black ink produces high-quality prints on photo glossy type media and also the Matte Black ink displays high contrast prints with deep black on media such as art paper. The L-COA print controller intelligently refines the print information to execute high-speed printing and also correctly lays ink down for optimal image high quality. Combined with Canon's FINE print head design and the most ink nozzles each color in the sector, the L-COA controller helps attain print rates of under three minutes for A2 size prints, at 1200 x 1200 dpi on a glossy image paper.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF600 provides many paper managing alternatives, so customers can choose the paper type as well as paper feed system that fits their requirements best. Plus the accuracy nozzles expel ultra small 4-picoliter ink droplets, thereby providing smooth and also attractive gradations. Among the significant disadvantages of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 is the weight (approximately 51 kg) so it can be difficult to move even if it has a stand with wheels. It is 39.3 inches broad and 31.9 inches deep so that it might need even more room in an office compared to is typically offered. The PosterArtist software that includes the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 may be crappy as well as unneeded for some individuals that have much better graphics editing and enhancing the software. The printer comes to be slow when publishing substantial high-resolution media.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF510 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Print Head: PF-01, Technology: FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering).
- Number of Nozzles: Matte Black: 5,120 Nozzles, Other Colors:2,560 Nozzles per Color, 5 colors Total.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi x 2 rows.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.46.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed (Built-in) 10/100Base-T/TX, (Optional)IEEE1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml Per Tank (Tank PFI-102).
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye: Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), Black (K)Pigment: Matte Black (MBK).
- Media Width: 8-24 (Cut sheet and roll).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 24, B4 (10.12/257mm),A2 (16.54/420mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Top-loading Manual Feed, Font Loading Manual Feed, Cassette, Top Loading Roll Feed.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 53 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.7 Belts.
- Physical Dimensions: 39.0 x 39.3 x 38.6.
- Weight: Approximately 190 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less (7W or less when EB-05 installed).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-01)Ink Tanks (PFI-102)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-06).
- Software Included: Printing Software Printer Driver 2006, HDI Driver for AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2000-20063, Printer Driver Extra Kit4(Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), Applications, PosterArtist 20063, Utilities, Media Configuration Tool, GARO Device Setup Utility, Device Status, GARO Status Monitor, Remote UI, Printer Language, GARO (Canon PROPRIETARY).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.