This Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 printer was made to be space-saving and eco-conscious. This printer lugs a small impact with an utterly front-accessible operation for flush wall installment that suits virtually any setting. Likewise, filling roll media is necessary with built-in loading guide rails and an automatic roll feeder. If you transpired to see this printer in the shops, you would no question be promptly struck by its dimension as this is by no indicates a tiny unit, but it is an attractive one none the less. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 offers plenty of rewards, perks which include a wide range of sizes and also a single degree of top quality. The device has it's very own 256 MB of RAM to deal with complex documents without slowing down your computer during printing. Along with a USB connection, the printer consists of an Ethernet user interface so you can conveniently share the iPF750 with your whole group.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750|
The Canon iPF750 is a printer with a goal. This is not an office, neither an online printer, however, a device for creating massive, impressive and excellent quality photos. So, if you run a company which could benefit from the addition of some unique quality printouts, in varying sizes, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 could just be the best printer for you. The printer's robust software suite assists you obtain the most out of your iPF750 with media monitoring devices, automatic media changing, page nesting, pre-programmed document accounts, and shade change. Although the printer can manage significant, complicated documents, it's still very easy sufficient to print current records, images, and also posters from any computer system on the linked network. The sizeable 130-ml ink tanks translate right into a lower cost-per-print despite the dimension of your file.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750 is a full print as well as scan-to-copy/file/email solution created to fulfill the demands as well as precision for CAD and also other design-based applications. The printer makes use of Canon's 5-tank ink cartridge system with a 15,360-nozzle printhead to produce records up to 40.0" broad on a vast array of media. The printer's high dpi, 4.0 pl ink decrease, as well as ± 0.1% line precision is optimal for producing detail-oriented technological records such as CAD drawings as well as maps, along with borderless posters, pictures, as well as prints. The Canon iPF750, colossal style printer, will undoubtedly develop images of varying dimensions as well as it does so with aplomb. There is little to grumble concerning in reality besides the dimension and general appearance, but the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 does everything it guarantees to do as well as in some design too. 'Warm swap' ink tanks are an incentive which enables ink tanks to be altered during publishing to maximize efficiency.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF750 supplies a lot of benefits as well as ought to you need a high working and also gifted maker, after that the ImagePROGRAF iPF750 must appeal. The imagePROGRAF iPF MFP utilizes CIS (Get in touch with Image Scanning) technology to record the most excellent photo detail in technological documents, maps, illustrations, hand-annotated illustrations and complex schematics. With correct 600 dpi optical resolution, accomplish remarkable monochrome performance with very sharp, tidy black & white pictures and HD color recreation. Having a scanner and computer user interface developed into your CAD printer facilitates scanning and duplicating large CAD drawings, in addition to documents, posters, as well as images. The integrated LCD panel gives the ability to check and also edit files precisely on the iPF750 without the added step of transferring the documents to the computer.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 MFP M40 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 Specifications:
- Printing Method: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection, and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- Ink Compatibility: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters, Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black, Buffer/Ra.
- Paper Sizes: Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 36, Roll: 10 - 36, Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters), Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Top Loading Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology.
- Scanning Element: Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%, Speed: 10.1 ips (monochrome), 1.67 ips (color).
- Max. Resolutions: Standard Resolution: 600dpi, Adjustable from 100 dpi to 9,600 dpi.
- Max. Document Size: Width: 41 inch document width (40 inch image width), Length: 96 inches, Thickness: 0.012in (0.3mm).
- OS Compatibility: Printer Driver Operating System: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit), Standard Interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX.
- Software Included: PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Accounting Manager (PC Only), Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, Computer Specifications, Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, Monitor:Flat Panel Touch-Screen Display, Software Included: SmartWorks MFP.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows (64bit)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows (32bit)|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.3.9-10.7x)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Update Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64bit)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (32-bit)|
|Firmware Update Tool Guide for Windows (64bit)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.