The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 is a massive format imaging system that is designed to be a full Scan-to-Copy, File. The imagePROGRAF MFP M40 enables you to customize your option with a selection of setups from 36" to 44" delivering it suitable for all dimensions of workgroup such as technical and CAD illustration offices, designers & design companies and also geographical and mapping jobs. This flexible scan, as well as print service, is made to meet the rate and precision demands for CAD/GIS with ease-of-operation for all office projects. The imagePROGRAF MFP Option is compatible with HP-GL2 and HP-RTL, consisting of the capability to set palette and also pen settings for those demanding CAD operations. As strong as an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, for Microsoft Office users there is a plug-in to publish from Word, Excel and also PowerPoint.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40|
The Canon iPF755 MFP M40 large format scanner, MFP stand, computer system, SmartWorks MFP Software as well as a significant touch-screen screen. This option gives a quick and also efficient system for printing, duplicating, archiving and dispersing maps, illustrations, renderings, website and also centers monitoring strategies, design and also format proofs, posters and even more. This Multi-Function Product's innovative M40 scanner includes flexibility to the item abilities with the ability to check documents approximately 2mm thick, allowing customers to scan more than merely technical papers. The SmartWorks MFP software streamlines the entire Scan-to-Copy, File, Share Cloud process for customers of all experience levels. Canon's optional maintenance software automatically finds as well as takes care of mechanical problems as well as reduced ink levels connecting directly to Canon Solution.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 likewise consists of Canon's Direct Print & Share, a cloud-portal software solution that makes it possible for the watching, sharing and also printing of documents from throughout the globe, as well as allows you to accumulate to 5GB of free storage through your Google account. The versatile Canon imagePROGRAF iPF755 36-inch large format 5-color printer is designed for use by professionals in a variety of various markets including Computer-Aided Design (CAD); Style, Design, as well as Construction (AEC); Geographical Info System (GIS) and also different other technical document specialist areas to generate substantial technical papers or posters in color. The consisted of software energies can be made use of in a selection of industries and purposes such as in the local signs market in addition to necessary office environments. The iPF755 MFP M40 supplies the versatility, and also adaptability should be utilized in a wide array of sectors and applications, all in one fascinating bundle.
The imagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 A built-in audit feature allows accurate tracking of the expense per print enabling you to watch the information via the printer driver. Economic situation setting can be selected which makes use of much less ink, perfect when publishing draft files. Scanning, duplicating and printing of technological data has never been easier. At every stage from scanning files to final output, the MFP Solution is developed to simplify workflow with a straightforward procedure. It offers a selection of interfaces, both of which use a dynamic sneak peek that guides customers with every function and process in necessary actions: an All-in-One 19.5 inch HD multi-touch screen Windows PC or a 22" LCD Touchscreen interface, which requires an external PC. Security has been boosted with boosted management functionality on the interface. Unauthorised use of the printer as well as information leaks is minimized through restricted accessibility and also supported by print log management in network settings.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15, 360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (2000/XP/Vista 32/64bit), Macintosh® (OS10).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed: 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59 (18 meters) Cut Sheet: 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 34.3 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 139lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-07), Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD4, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)Scanner, Scanner Type Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology. Scan Accuracy +/- 0.1%, Resolution 48-bit 1200dpi optical / 9600dpi maximum, Max. Document Size Width: 42 inches, Scan Width: 40 inches, Length: 96 inches, Thickness: 2mm.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|SmartWorks MFP Scanner Solution|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Manual for MFP All In One PC|
|User Manual for SmartWorks MFP|
|User Manual for SmartWorks MFP|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver:Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP M40 Driver:This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.