The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 a powerful print solution created to satisfy the demands of tool to large workgroups. The iPF765 has a massive hard drive constructed right into the printer, ideal for workgroups that need to print large data or sets of data from several workstations. This provides multiple users the ability to share a printer and permits print tasks to be saved for simple reprinting, simplifying the workflow. This hard disk is currently synthetic for boosted processing of large and also complicated documents such as 3D as well as GIS drawings, advanced error healing, and even the capability to track materials as well as printing details on up to 500 work. With extraordinary line accuracy, a 250GB hard disk drive, and also support for HP-GL/2 and even HP-RTL data, it is a perfect option for any professional with a requirement for printing facility renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and too other large-format graphics.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765|
The Canon iPF765 36-inch, big format printer, improves Canon?S award-winning line of 5-color printers. The iPF765 tool includes a brand-new stacker basket, a password secured interface lock as well as a 250GB hard drive with 32GB devoted to printer memory. These new functions add to this already flexible print service which is made to satisfy the speed and also precision demands of the technical paper market. The recently created stacker basket raises the productivity of these currently features stuffed printers by providing the capability to neatly stack up to twenty 24 x 36-inch plain paper prints. The stacking option can be allowed or handicapped depending upon user choice. The raised hard disk driveability on the iPF765 improves the printing process by birthing the handling work on the printer to boost overall print handling times.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Slim design, as well as full front operation, indicates you could install the printer anywhere-- even flush against a wall to conserve essential workplace. With boosted safety and security by enhancing management functionality on the interface, unsanctioned use the printer and details leaks are reduced via limited gain access to as well as supporting print log monitoring in network atmospheres the iPF765 is an ideal remedy for large corporations. A brand-new user interface lock system promotes the safety and security operations on the printer and provides an alternative for administrative control for identifying who has accessibility to the printer. Productivity is maintained in networked atmospheres thanks to the Media Mismatch function. When a job is sent out to print with various media to that which is loaded, the customer is educated and offered the alternative to terminate it, write it anyway or change the media.
The imagePROGRAF iPF765 newly created level stacker basket boosts the efficiency of these currently attribute laden printers by providing the capability to nicely accumulate to twenty 24 x 36 inch plain paper prints. The stacking choice can be made it possible for or impaired depend upon user choice. The raised hard disk ability on the iPF765 simplifies the printing workflow by birthing the processing work on the printer to build overall print processing times. A brand-new interface lock system improves the safety functions on the printer and provides an alternative for administrative control for determining who has access to the printer. A built-in audit feature enables monitoring of the expense each print allowing you to watch the information through the printer driver. The economy setting can be selected which utilizes much less ink ideal when publishing draft papers. Canon's eMaintenance software instantly spots and also takes care of mechanical issues as well as reduced ink levels connecting directly to Canon service.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 MFP M40 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15, 360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7), Macintosh® (OS10.4.11-10.7).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black (two channels).
- Hard Drive: 250GB, 32GB Printer Memory.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 – 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters) Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 50 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.6 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 34.5 (D) (When basket is open), 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 43.3 (D) (When basket is extended for flatbed stacking).
- Weight: Approximately 141lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10), Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.