The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 is a flexible imaging remedy with the ability to check & copy in one standard movement. You can furthermore check constant to the USB stick or conveniently check and save in a structured procedure. Showcasing an organized 36" body, the Canon iPF770 MFP L36 A0 printer has dimensions of 1,034 (W) x 887 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm. The Canon 36" CAD printer takes 48 secs to print an A0 web page and has a high-speed USB 2.0 interface. Built with performance in mind, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36, big layout color inkjet printer, is suitable for releasing CAD illustration and POS posters. It makes use of Bubblejet as needed ink technology and five different ink cartridges, along with a print head consisting of 15,360 nozzles. This makes the Canon iPF770 MFP L36 large style printer amazing for visuals arts fans.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36|
This Canon iPF770 MFP L36 beginning MFP treatment is established to accomplish the requirement for little offices and workgroups for a simple, easy to use the device. It appropriates for environments such as design offices, building companies, structure firms, education, and recreation organizations. Its ease-of-operation likewise makes it just as well matched to well-rounded office tasks such as the growth of large-format A1 or A0 dimension posters, POS or training items. Send design aid consists of PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and TIFF-G4. Save in TIFF design straight to a USB stick or numerous other layouts through a COMPUTER running dedicated software. Some individuals report problems with the cost and regularity of changing the Canon iPF770 printhead while the introductory price of the Canon IPF770 CAD plotter itself might not be useful for those on a limited budget strategy.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 is outstanding for low-volume subcontractors, key education, and learning and knowing, design workplaces, architectural firms, and recreation companies. The light-weight scanner and portable style license easy installation is additionally the smallest environments. The simple control panel has photo signs for straightforward acknowledgment of the scanner procedures. This small 36" MFP alternative format requires no PC or different display and includes the printer with a little, lightweight scanner using a smart and straightforward framework - so it occupies the marginal location. At every phase from scanning documents to the last outcome, the MFP Solution is made to simplify the process with the smooth procedure. A straightforward user interface on the scanner permits you to research and copy without being connected to a COMPUTER and makes it easy to browse features and alter settings. The process is carried out merely by pressing the buttons on the scanner's panel - much like on a copy machine - so any person could utilize it.
The original ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 hot-swap ink cartridges are best for companies with high-print amounts wanting to reduce downtime. This is the excellent system for those that do not require the sophisticated performance of the MFP M40 imaging system. The new L series compliments the existing MFP M40 line of product by supplying an item that gives conventional scan-to-copy capabilities at an economical price. Satisfying more significant than just the scan-to-copy efficiency, this imaging system gives you the ability to scan to USB, check your PC, additionally, to lower and broaden pictures. With three different high-quality setups offered, you can choose Draft, Standard or Best setting based on the scan/print you are producing. The SingleSensor with many LED lighting system creates superb-quality, accuracy scans. Throughout releasing Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system develops sharp, slim lines with a precision of +/- 0.1% and a minimal line size of 0.02 mm.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8.1/10), Mac (OS10.6.8-10.10x).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters), Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), B1(728mm), A0(841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 47 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (with basket open).
- Weight: Approximately 139 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off 0.5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-04)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10)Ink Tanks (PFI-107: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility2, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Scanner: Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology, Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.20%, Speed: 3 ips monochrome, 1 ips color (Copy, Standard Mode), Optical Resolutions: 600 dpi, Max. Document Size: Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width), Length: 50 inch, Thickness: 0.5mm, Standard Interface (Scan to USB): USB 2.0, Standard Interface (Scan to Network): Gigabit ethernet.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|Icon Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.