The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 grand style imaging system is designed to satisfy the rate and precision needs for AEC, CAD, MCAD, ECAD, and applications, with outstanding ease-of-operation to handle all-purpose, office tasks. The iPF770 MFP M40 offers a fast and reliable system for duplicating, archiving and dispersing maps, drawings, makings, site, and facilities monitoring strategies, style and layout evidence, posters and even more. Scanning, duplicating and printing of technical papers has never been much more comfortable. At every stage from scanning documents to a final result, the MFP Solution is developed to streamline workflow with the simple procedure. It uses a selection of user interfaces, both which use a dynamic preview that overviews individuals via every function and process in necessary actions: an All-in-One 19.5 inch HD multi-touch screen Windows COMPUTER or a 22" LCD Touchscreen user interface, which calls for an outside PC.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40|
The Canon iPF770 MFP M40 allows you to customize your resolution with a choice of arrangements from 36" to 44" making it ideal for all sizes of workgroup such as technical and CAD drawing offices, engineers & engineering firms and geographic and mapping tasks. This flexible check and print service are made to satisfy the rate and precision needs for CAD/GIS with ease-of-operation for all office projects. Since the rate is critical when deadlines are tight, the imagePROGRAF MFP scans at approximately 13 inches/sec, the SingleSensor (CIS) scanning technology has incredible line meaning and precision, and scans papers up to 42" broad (40" image size), the imagePROGRAF MFP is a versatile imaging option with the ability to check and conserve to PDF, JPEG and TIFF file formats, and share data by means of Cloud solutions using Google Cloud.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Solution is compatible with HP-GL2 and HP-RTL, including the capability to establish combination and pen setups for those critical CAD workflows. As strong as an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, for Microsoft Office individuals there is a plug-in to print from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. A built-in bookkeeping function enables precise monitoring of the price each print allowing you to watch the data via the printer driver. Industrial climate style can be selected which utilizes less ink, perfect when printing draft records. Canon's optional maintenance software instantly finds and manages mechanical troubles and reduced ink levels linking straight to Canon Service. Protection has been increased with enhanced management performance on the interface. Unauthorised use of the printer and information leakages are reduced via restricted gain access to and sustained by print log management in network settings. The imagePROGRAF MFP is an excellent remedy for little, medium and huge firms.
The imagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 SingleSensor (CIS) with the bi-directional LED light system could create remarkable check top quality with precise, constant color and even more control over details in the shadows and highlights. Likewise, Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system generates vivid colors and the sharpest, lines. With a precision of +/- 0.1% along with a minimal line size of 0.02 mm, accuracy is assured. Images are provided at 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for maximum influence from super-fine print heads utilizing 15,360 nozzles. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the whole Scan-to-Print, File, and Share process for customers of all experience degrees. The iPF770 MFP M40 also uses Canon's Direct Print & Share software1, a cloud-portal software service that allows the viewing, sharing and printing of documents from throughout the globe, a new Shortcut Print switch for drag and drop page via warm folder technology, and works with practically any type of cloud web server that's WebDAV certified. The option is likewise furnished for mobile printing with use the imagePROGRAF Print Utility app for iPad, available as a complimentary download on the App StoreSM 2.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP L36E Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP 32bit/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed: 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59' (18 meters), Cut Sheet: 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), 24, A0 (33.11/841mm), B1 (728 mm), 36 (914 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A), Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.5 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 28 (D) (When basket is closed) Box Dimensions/Weight : 30 (H) x 56 (W) x 43 (D), Approximately 238lb.
- Weight: Approximately 139lb. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility^, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Scanner Specs: Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology., Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%, Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color at 200 dpi, Optical Resolutions: 1200 dpi (Available resolutions 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 1200), Max. Resolutions: 1200 dpi Max. Document Size: Width: 42 document width (40 image width), Length: 315 (JPG/PDF), 598(TIFF), Thickness 0.079 (2mm).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|Icon Guide for imagePROGRAF L24/ L36 MFP|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 MFP M40 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.