The large Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 inkjet printer shows 150lbs and actions 42 x 51 x 35 inches. This version has a first result and a top loader that can take care of roll feed and reduced sheet. Boost performance and streamline printing process with imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share, which allows you print a host of data kinds without requiring an application. As well as PosterArtist combination, the remedy enables you to publish and download declare immediate sharing, with easy gain access to also from mobile phones. Printing from an iPad application is also sustained. With versatile media handling, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 huge style 5-color printer can take care of the optimum size of 59 feet, the maximum density of 0.8 mm, and optimum size of 36 inches. The barrier RAM is 256MB.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780|
The large format Canon iPF780 5-colour printer is ideal for industrial usage. It could supply top quality posters or even CAD/ GIS. To lower running prices and lower downtime, 130ml ability ink tanks for the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 plotter are offered. This robust printer is made for high quantity and continuous printing. It has standard networking connectivity but does not supply Wi-Fi. Take production to the neighboring level with the Canon iPF780, our latest 5-color printer including a faster printing pace that makes it possible for A0 outcome in the draft setting in 41 secs. Encourage users with better efficiency as well, with the brand-new speedier way print feature of Direct Print & Share. This energy permits users to produce faster ways to their most-used print setups, then print by dragging and going down documents onto their shortcuts.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 CAD printer could manage constant media for substantial print work and interrupted and neglected usage. With 4pl ink droplets, the ImagePROGRAF iPF780 large layout printer can make specific finely-detailed prints. Thanks to its Ethernet, the Canon iPF 780 color printer is ideal for workgroups. This gadget sustains cloud printing and has a straight print and share software plus audit tools. The outstanding Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 could deliver prints quickly; 21 secs for Arch D on economic climate setting. Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces the sharpest, thinnest lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02 mm, precision is assured. Obtain much more vivid colors on CAD and GIS drawings, and much better top quality red text or photos for posters and POS, with the iPF780's reformulated magenta ink, which covers a more comprehensive spectrum than ever.
The imagePROGRAF iPF780 tool is capable of generating an Arch D (24" x 36") print in as much as 21 seconds utilizing Economy mode, and an Arch E (33.1" x 46.8") print in up to 41 seconds! The printer can accommodate 300ml ink tanks, geared towards decreasing the expense per copy. The included Sub-ink storage tank system permits users to make use of every one of the ink in the container before changing, while also improving the empty ink containers on-the-fly without needing to quit a work mid-print and sacrifice print top quality. The Canon iPF780 ImagePROGRAF printer isn't mounted with a hard disk drive, restricting data processing and job storage. Much more applications and printing options, as well as easier connectivity, could be attained if the Canon iPF780 inkjet color printer likewise offered wireless connectivity.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X), Standard Interfaces.
- USB 2.0 High-Speed: 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters) Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), 24, A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.5 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 35 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 43 (D) (When basket is extended for flatbed stacking) Box Dimensions/ Weight: 31 (H) x 56 (W) x 46 (D), Approximately 249 lbs.
- Weight: Approximately 150lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less Standby 5W or less Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK), PFI-207 (300ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.