The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 is a big layout imaging system that is designed to be a full Scan-to-Print, File, and Share solution. Canon's Direct Print & Share software is a cloud portal option that helps individuals to broaden their printing process. Customers are offered the capability to upload records to their account making use of any WebDAV compliant cloud service and have those papers printed from almost anywhere. The system consists of an imagePROGRAF iPF785 large format printer, M40 colossal layout scanner, MFP stand, All-in-One Multi-touch COMPUTER, SmartWorks MFP software. This service offers a fast and efficient system for printing, duplicating, archiving and dispersing maps, illustrations, renderings, website and facilities administration plans, style and design evidence, posters and more. The iPF785 MFP M40 provides the flexibility and versatility needed to be utilized in a wide range of markets and applications, all in one new bundle.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40|
The Canon iPF785 MFP M40 This Multi-Function Product's advanced M40 scanner adds adaptability to the production capacities with the capacity to scan records approximately 2mm thick, enabling individuals to study higher than just technical documents. The scanner can examine papers as much as 315" in length as a PDF or JPEG data, and approximately 590" in size as a TIFF document. The SmartWorks MFP SOFTWARE simplifies the entire Scan-to-Print, File, and Share process for customers of all experience levels. Readily available as a cost-free DOWNLOAD, the iPF785 MFP M40 likewise provides CANON's Direct Print & Share software, a cloud-portal software service that enables the viewing, sharing and printing of data from throughout the world, a brand-new shortcut print button for drag and decrease page via hot folder technology, and works with nearly any type of cloud server that's WebDAV compliant. The option is additionally outfitted for mobile printing with use the imagePROGRAF Print Utility app for IPAD, readily available as a cost-free download on the App Store.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Made for technological and office applications, Canon's 5-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink technology uses four highly colorfast dye inks for generating robust and expressive color, plus two channels of black ink for exact printing lines, smooth contours and small text on technical and office records. It additionally has a 320GB hard drive built right into the printer, ideal for workgroups who need to print large documents or sets of files from multiple workstations. The scanner stand connects directly to the printer stand to create a one item structure and to minimize the total footprint of the iPF MFP system. The position gives the customer the versatility to use an "all in one" arrangement or to establish an independent scanner stand. The customer can pick whether to place the display on the ideal or left side of the position, as well as whether to use a vertical or swing-arm positioning.
The imagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Immediately tracks just how much ink and media are being eaten when printing. Expenses can be designated to ink and paper to figure out expenditures based upon "Cost of goods." The user could likewise input a variable cost that will be added to the overall of the print cost. The Real Preview attribute aids make sure that the print setup and the layout on the roll paper are right by supplying real-time preview, allowing customers to transform the print setup even after clicking "print." The Free Layout function enables nesting and custom formats of photos or data of different types. The imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy attribute built-in to the printer driver allows users transfer information from their Color imageRUNNER gadget with Universal Send to the imagePROGRAF printer - all with the touch of a button - enabling customers to develop posters from paper copy papers easily.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 32GB.
- Hard Drive: 320GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm – 914mm), Roll Feed – 10” – 36” (254mm – 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59’ (18 meters) Cut Sheet – 63” (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28”/515 mm), A1 (23.38”/594mm), 24”, A0 (33.11”/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.5 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 35 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 43 (D) (When basket is extended for flatbed stacking)Box Dimensions: 31 (H) x 56 (W) x 46 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 150lbs. withstand Box Weight: Approximately 249 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less Standby 5W or less Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK), PFI-207 (300ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Scanner Specs: Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology. Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%, Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color at 200 dpi, Optical Resolutions: 1200 dpi (Available resolutions 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 1200), Max. Resolutions: 1200 dpi Max. Document Size: Width: 42 document width (40 image width), Length: 315 (JPG/PDF), 598(TIFF), Thickness 0.079 (2mm).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 MFP M40 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.