The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 is a wide-format printer integrated with an intuitive interface and far better color profiles for natural, high-quality outcomes and convenience of operation. The iPF5100 printer is synthesized to create colors, fine details, and refined expressions needed for some of one of the most challenging color atmospheres such as photography, proofing, and specialist graphics applications. The iPF5100 printer is furnished with the capacity to rectify itself to the initial manufacturing facility setups and use any required modifications across the printer's media types. The result - a much more predictable printing platform where outcomes can be consistently attained. The ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 inkjet printer is focused on expert photographers and local business associated with poster-making, proofing, and fine art, but it is extra-large, massive, and overwhelming to utilize.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100|
With the Canon iPF5100 Large Style Printer, fantastic color, innovative print-head technology, and high-speed outcome are all combined into a high-performance colossal layout printing-system. With functions made to assist all levels of users to attain phenomenal results, the iPF5100 printer is the optimal option for any color specialist seeking striking, full-bleed color output with strength in paper handling and outstanding speed in the outcome. Created for wide-format printing of high-quality, vibrant graphics and photographs, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 big format printer is incorporated with the 12-color pigment ink system and bubble jet on-demand print heads. The automatic controls are easy to navigate because of the large LCD. The broad and smooth structure of the iPF5100 evaluates 52Kg and steps 31.9 inches deep and 13.5 inches high. Connectivity is between USB and Ethernet, with the printer having sufficient RAM at 192MB for constant rates.
The imagePROGRAF iPF5100 integrates a built-in color calibration system which is easy-to-use, with excellent results without unnecessary time-wasting. In addition to providing consistency across tools, a unique feature makes it possible for the iPF5100 (once calibrated) to change the ink expelled relying on the media being made use of-- so there's no requirement for outside calibration gadgets. And also, the first calibration procedure takes every day ten mins. It is well-constructed for resiliency and longevity, with a built-in roll area that conserves individuals from setting up a separate one. The rapid print rates make the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 more outstanding and time-saving for organizations. It is easy to programme the ImagePROGRAF 5100 printer to fulfill specific print demands like indeterminate printing. This device could be better if it sustained wireless connectivity and direct printing, and high-yield cartridges would probably likewise make a significant difference regarding cost.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 12-Color 17-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, All colors: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 192 MB.
- Hard Drive: N/A.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet, Roll and Cassette: 8 - 17.
- Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 - 1.5mm (19.6 - 59.0mil), Roll: 0.08 - 0.8mm (3.2 - 31.4mil), Cassette: 0.08 - 0.3mm (3.2 - 11.8mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (19 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10 (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3+ (329 mm), 14 (356 mm), 16 (407 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17 (432 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output, Cassette: Up to 250 Sheets (Letter, Plain Paper), front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 51 dB or less, Standby: 35 dB or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 13.5 (H) x 39.3 (W) x 31.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 117 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 100W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-05), Ink Tank (PFI-101/PFI-103).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.84 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 - v5.01.002|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.