The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF810 PRO is excellent for those involved in high-volume production printing by offering a complete process remedy, bundling CAD|TERMINAL PS+ a True Adobe? PostScript? Software with the 44" large style printer. Remaining true to Canon's compact layout, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 procedures 45.1 x74.6 x50.9" and is steadily developed for full force printing work. It is made to manage numerous complicated tasks, with its 80GB disk drive (suitable for shared printer environments). Requirement user interfaces consist of broadband USB and Ethernet links, plus optional Firewire (IEE 1394). It is relatively quiet, producing just 52 dB or less throughout the procedure.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810|
The Canon iPF810 is a should have for those in need of an excellent quality equipment for their complex full-color makings, ECAD, MCAD, and CAD drawings, and GIS maps. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 is a premier printing service flaunting exceptional line accuracy-- a crucial part of quality technological printing. It features onboard assistance for HP RTL and HP GL/2 files, and generates significant layout result while maintaining the most beautiful detail is speedy and uncomplicated, making it the suitable for particularly demanding setups. Nevertheless, Mac OS X individuals might find it testing to use. A built-in 80GB disk drive improves the speed and performance of this unit. The printer works with both Windows and Mac platforms. Various other features include assimilation with your scan process on imageRUNNER gadgets and support for HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL web page description languages.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF810 permits alleviating work, storage space, and retrieval of print jobs with just one touch of a switch. It supplies the option of a remote interface and password protected mailboxes, so customers don't have to stand up and feed details to the printer. The Canon's ever trustworthy Economy Print Mode likewise helps reduced the expense per print. To ensure continuous printing, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 has a sub-ink-tank system that decreases disturbances. Acquisition the high-capacity stacker for greater paper print yield; it provides a flat surface to unload prints. It can likewise automatically pick up papers of blended sizes and pile them up (as many as 300 sheets), so individuals don't have to wait for their prints to finish.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 44, Roll: 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, B2 (20.3/515 mm), A1 (23.4 /594 mm), A0 (33.1/841 mm), 24, 36, B0 (40.6/1,030mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.8 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 45.1 (H) x 74.6 (W) x 50.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 335 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby: 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Item: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-09), Ink Tanks (PFI-303/PFI-703).
- Software Included: CAD|STATION PS+ Software, Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF810 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.