The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 includes high-density print heads like all other iPF designs, enabling crisp images and high-resolution outcomes of as much as 2,400 x 1,200 dpi. A 44-inch full powerhouse printing system designed to boost productivity for the tool to large workgroups, with dual media rolls and high-speed throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF820 is a complete manufacturing printing solution. With extraordinary line precision, an 80GB hard disk drive, exceptional media handling, and onboard support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files, the iPF820 is a complete and easy-to-use printing remedy for any professional with a requirement for producing intricately detailed full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format output. The style consists of a high limit media basket, and for long print yields, an optional stacker. It supports Ethernet and USB interfaces, in addition to an optional Firewire interface.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820|
The Canon iPF820 showcases an 80GB internal memory and a 44"massive format ability. Developed for business and CAD print job and technical document printing, it remarkably ratings high in regards to effectiveness, lowering ink consumption. Its high-speed L-COA CPU permits speed printing. Outfitted with dual media rolls, the iPF820 eliminates the cause of several bottlenecks in hectic printing environments. Automatically switch between various media type, dimensions or use two turns of the very same paper for printing of huge, consecutive runs. Relieve work from your computer system, store and recover print jobs with the talent of a button, and utilize a Foreign User Interface and password-protected mailboxes to maintain your workgroup productively. The iPF820's Economy Print Mode aids reduced the price per print while its sub-ink container system enables on-the-fly ink replacement for continuous printing. Add a stacker and large layout scanner and realize maximum performance in any atmosphere.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF820 still makes use of Canon's Reactive Ink technology and features an HDI driver for CAD print functions. It sustains a broad array of media, and ink colors can be transformed out one by one for convenience. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 is renowned for top-notch color accuracy and is relatively silent throughout a procedure. The printer sips ink, keeping cost-per-print low. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 are the best ink cartridge replacements and ideal worth for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 printer. Why buy an OEM Canon PFI-703 ink cartridge or a remanufactured ink cartridge for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820 when you can obtain best high quality from a brand-new premium quality compatible PFI-703 ink cartridge at a division of the cost? We ensure that they will undoubtedly print with the very same top quality as your genuine Canon brand cartridges.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF815 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Dual Roll Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Compatibility: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 384 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 44, Roll: 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: (Roll Media Only): 10, 14, 17, B2 (20.3/515 mm), A1 (23.4 /594 mm), A0 (33.1/841 mm), 24, 36, B0 (40.6/1,030mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: Two Rolls, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.8 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 45.1 (H) x 74.6 (W) x 50.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 416.7 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby: 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-09), Ink Tanks (PFI-303/PFI-703).
- Software Included: CAD|STATION PS+ Software, Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.