The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 excellent layout printer is a powerhouse printing system developed for maximum productivity and is particularly beneficial for CAD illustrations, full-color makings, GIS maps, as well as other large-format production. Its built-in 160GB disk drive makes handling multiple complex tasks straightforward, particularly in shared printer settings. Relieve work from your computer system, shop and fetch print work with the touch of a switch, and utilize a Remote User Interface and password-protected mailboxes to keep your workgroup productive. It includes onboard assistance for CAD documents, thanks to its HP GL/2 and HP RTL features, and is a step above different iPF designs with its dual media rolls and more massive 160GB hard drive.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825|
The Canon iPF825's original specs look like that of the iPF820 model, yet it includes dual media rolls to prevent printing bottlenecks especially throughout hectic runs. With two turns, individuals can automatically change between media types or enable continuous printing using the same paper size. The same graphical user interface allows the quick and easy procedure. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 showcases first outcome and front filling manual feed. Equipped with dual media rolls, the iPF825 gets rid of the cause of many bottlenecks in hectic printing atmospheres. Instantly button in between various media kind, dimensions or utilize two turns of the same paper for printing of large, successive runs.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825's Economy Print Mode helps lower cost each print while its sub-ink container system allows on-the-fly ink substitute for continuous printing. Include a stacker and big layout scanner and understand optimal productivity in any setting. Created for CAD & GIS applications in both print for pay and robust business environments, this 44" printer provides remarkable line reproduction, vivid colors, high image consistency and features "hot swap" high ability ink storage tanks. Plus, the dual role allows you to print for longer on various types and dimensions of media. Canon's 5-clour dye-and-pigment reactive pigment ink system generates brilliant colours and the sharpest, thinnest lines, and with an array accuracy of +/- 0.1% along with a minimal line width of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed - photos made at 2,400 x 1200 dpi for optimal effect, thanks to super-fine print heads utilizing 15,360 nozzles.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF825 is developed to integrate effortlessly and work correctly with the most demanding CAD workflows. Huge documents are processed efficiently with enhanced HP-GL/2 assistance. An hp-RTL style is also sustained, and an HDI driver for Windows is consisted of. Remarkable image top quality is accompanied by impressive efficiency, with draft A0 prints in 45 secs and A1 in just 24 seconds. High capacity 330ml and 700ml "hot swap" ink containers are utilized, which can be changed throughout production for continuous efficiency, as well as indeterminate printing to save you time on finishing. The device additionally comes furnished with a dual roll unit, which allows you to conveniently print long runs of different kinds and dimensions of media.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Dual Roll Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Compatibility: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 32 GB dedicated file processing memory, 384MB RAM.
- Hard Drive: 160 GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 44, Roll: 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: (Roll Media Only): 10, 14, 17, B2 (20.3/515 mm), A1 (23.4 /594 mm), A0 (33.1/841 mm), 24, 36, B0 (40.6/1,030mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: Two Rolls, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.8 Belts.
- Physical Dimensions: 45.1 (H) x 74.6 (W) x 50.9 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 416.7 lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby: 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-09), Ink Tanks (PFI-303/PFI-703).
- Software Included: PosterArtist Lite, Accounting Manager, Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), HDI Driver for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.