The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 offers the adaptability and adaptability should be utilized in a variety of stores and applications, done in one captivating package. Colossal style printer is a large printing system made for maximum efficiency and is especially useful for CAD illustrations, full-color renderings, GIS maps, as well as various other large-format production. It includes onboard assistance for CAD files, thanks to its HP GL/2 and HP RTL attributes, and is a step above multiple different iPF versions with its dual media rolls and more massive 160GB hard disk. A 44-inch large giant printing system made to boost performance for medium to large workgroups, with double media rolls and high-speed throughput.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40|
The Canon iPF825 MFP M40 MFP main specs look like that of the iPF820 design. However, it includes dual media rolls to prevent printing bottlenecks, especially during busy runs. With two throws, customers could immediately change between media kinds or enable continuous printing using the same paper size. The very same graphical user interface permits fast and smooth operation. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 features first outcome and front filling manual feed. The best ink cartridge substitutes and ideal worth for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 printer. Why buy an OEM Canon PFI-703 ink cartridge or a remanufactured ink cartridge for your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 when you can obtain ideal high quality from an all-new top quality suitable PFI-703 ink cartridge at a portion of the expense? We guarantee that people will print with the same top quality as your authentic Canon brand cartridges.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 M40 MFP has a 160GB internal hard disk drive ideal for very requiring requirements and shared printer systems. It likewise makes use of the Remote User Interface to conserve time and effort. Optimum output resolution is still at 2,400 x 1,200 dpi. Software incorporated in the plan consist of PosterArtist Lite, Digital Photo Front-Access, Bookkeeping Manager, and Canon Printer Driver, every one of which aid improve the efficiency of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 M40 MFP. This Multi-Function Item's innovative M40 scanner adds flexibility to the product abilities with the ability to check documents as much as 2mm thick, enabling customers to scan more than just technological records. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the entire Scan-to-Copy, Documents, Share Cloud procedure for individuals of all experience levels.
The imagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 is a big layout imaging system that is designed to be a full Scan-to-Copy, Documents, Share Cloud service. The system consists of an imagePROGRAF iPF825 large layout printer, M40 great layout scanner, MFP stand, computer system, SmartWorks MFP Software and a large touch-screen display. This option offers a fast and efficient method for printing, duplicating, archiving and distributing maps, drawings, makings, website, and centers monitoring plans, design and design proofs, posters and even more. Equipped with dual media rolls, the iPF825 eliminates the cause of several traffic jams in busy printing settings. Automatically button between different media kind, dimensions or make use of two turns of the same paper for printing of large, successive runs.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF820 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Dual Roll Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15, 360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink, Color Set, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 32 GB dedicated file processing memory, 384MB RAM.
- Hard Drive: 160 GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 44, Roll Feed: 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Front Loading Roll Feed: Two Rolls, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)Scanner Specs, Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology.
- Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%: Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color at 200 dpi, Optical Resolutions: 1200 dpi (Available resolutions 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 1200), Max. Resolutions: 1200 dpi Max. Document Size: Width: 42 document width (40 image width), Length: 315 (JPG/PDF), 598(TIFF), Thickness 0.079 (2mm).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.85 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 Driver:Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 MFP M40 Driver:This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.