The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 printer is an easy-to-use, production printing option for any expert with a requirement for creating intricately in-depth full-color makings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and various other large-format output. The printer is mainly made for CAD and GIS as well as the manufacturing print market. This 44" large format printer is versatile and supplies extraordinary quality. The Canon iPF-830 colossal layout printer boasts quick print rates among the fastest among its peers for economic climate printing setting. This cloud-ready system provides direct print and shares software. The Canon iPF-830 large format printer can take up a great deal of room, making it improper for smaller offices. Maybe improved with a much better display on its control panel. The ImagePROGRAF iPF830 printer does not supply Wi-Fi connectivity.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830|
The Canon iPF830 CAD printer steps 1893 x 975 x 1144mm with the basket open and with a printer stand. It weighs 138kg with the roll holder but without the ink cartridges and print heads. This version has a 320GB hard disk and 32GB memory. The ImagePROGRAF iPF830 colossal style color inkjet printer can manage roll paper measure to 18m long and reduce sheets approximately 1.6 m long. A 44-inch extensive powerhouse printing system created to boost efficiency for a tool to big workgroups, with broadband throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF830 printer is a manufacturing printing service with fantastic line accuracy, a 320GB hard drive, exceptional media handling, and assistance for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL documents.
The print resolution of the ImagePROGRAF iPF830 plotter can go as high as 2400 x 1200dpi. By using dye and pigment responsive ink, this model delivers excellent and dynamic images. Workgroups can conveniently share the Canon ImagePROGRAF 830 color photo printer as it has a standard Ethernet interface. At fast economy setting, this system can supply A0 roll at 42 42 mins. The original ink containers of the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 inkjet printer can be swapped during printing. Exceptional image top quality is accompanied by impressive performance, with draft A0 prints in 42 secs and A1 in just 22 secs. High capacity 330ml and 700ml "hot swap" ink tanks are used, which can be replaced throughout production for continuous efficiency, along with borderless printing to conserve you time on completing. An optional plus size basket supports high volume continuous printing.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Specifications:
- Class: 5 Colour - 44"/1117.6mm.
- Ink Type: Dye and Pigment reactive ink: BK, MBK, C, M, Y.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi.
- Printing Speed: Plain Paper (A0 Roll): 0:42 min (Fast Economy Mode), 0:45 min (Fast Mode) :12 min (Standard Mode) Coated Paper (A0 Roll): 1:12 min (Fast Mode), 2:19 min (Standard Mode), 3:37 min (High Quality Mode).
- Dimensions, Weight: Main unit and Printer Stand (with basket open), 1893 (W) x 975 (D) x 1144 (H) mm, 138 kg Approximately (roll holder included, no inks, no print heads).
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V(50-60Hz) Operation: 190W or less, Standby power consumption (At the low power mode): 5W or less, the Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes, Power Off Standby: 0.5 W or less.
- Operational Environment: 15 - 30°C, 10 - 80 % (Condensation free).
- Acoustic Noise: Operation: 52 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Measured in the above conditions, based on ISO 7779 Operation: 6.8 Bels or less.
- Minimal Line Width: 0.02mm (Theoretical value).
- Line Accuracy: ±0.1 % or less.
- Operation Panel Display: Display Large LCD: 160 x 128 dots; Key x 13, LED x 5 Language on operation panel: US-English, Japanese, Displayable Language on LCD:US-English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese language, Japanese (Kanji).
- Standard Memory: 32GB (512MB).
- Hard Disk: 320GB.
- Printer Language: GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB Type: Built-in USB 2.0 High-Speed Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec), High Speed (480 Mbit/sec), Bulk transfer.
- Ethernet: Type Built-in: IEEE 802.3 10base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/Auto-Negotiation, IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/Auto-Negotiation, IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex, IEEE 802.3az EEE.
- Model: PF-04.
- Type: Canon Bubblejet on Demand.
- Head Configuration: 6 colors integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head).
- Nozzle Pitch: 1200 dpi x 2.
- Nozzle per Chip: 1,200 dpi x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system.
- Droplet Size: 4 Picoliter per color.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Roll Paper: Roll: One Roll, front loading, front output.
- Cut Sheet: Cut Sheet: Front-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever).
- Media Thickness: 0.07 - 0.8 mm.
- Maximum outside diameter of Roll Paper: 150.0 mm.
- Media Core Size: Internal diameter of roll core: 2" / 3".
- Media Width: Roll paper 254 - 1,118 mm Cut sheet 203 - 1,118 mm.
- Minimal Printable Paper Length: 203 mm.
- Maximum Printable Paper Length: Roll paper 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application), Cut sheet 1.6 m.
- Margins (Top, Bottoms, Sides): Roll Paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm Roll Paper (Borderless Printing): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm Cut Sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 23 mm, Side: 3 mm.
- Media Width for Borderless Printing: 1,030mm (JIS B0), 841mm (ISO A0), 594mm (ISO A1), 515mm (JIS B2), 42", 36", 24",17", 14", 10".
- Roll Holder Set: for both 2-inch and 3-inch core roll media: RH2-44.
- Basket: Portable basket BU-03.
- Media Take-up Unit: TU-06 (TU-06 cannot be used with Basket BU-03 at the same time).
- Ink Tank: PFI-307: BK, MBK, C, M, Y (330 ml), PFI-707: BK, MBK, C, M, Y (700 ml).
- Print Head: PF-04.
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|iPF830 Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6-10.9)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) Linux (32-bit) / Linux (64-bit)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.