The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 44"colossal format imaging system is developed to meet the rate and accuracy needs for AEC, CAD, MCAD, and ECAD, with superior ease-of-operation to handle all-purpose, office projects. The Canon iPF785 MFP M40 system is as excellent in its abilities as it remains in its physical visibility. It supplies right touches almost everywhere, from the loading and securing mechanism for ink cartridges to the extendable paper catcher. The celebrity of this combo unit is the large, touch-enabled user interface screen included with the scanner. The iPF830 MFP M40 provides a fast and reliable system for duplicating, archiving and distributing maps, illustrations, renderings, site and facilities administration strategies, design and format evidence, posters and more.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40|
This Canon iPF830 MFP M40 Multi-Function Product's sophisticated M40 scanner adds convenience to the product abilities with the capacity to scan documents approximately 2mm thick. The scanner can scan papers as much as 315" in length as a PDF or JPEG file, and as much as 590" in length as a TIFF data. The SmartWorks MFP software simplifies the entire Scan-to-Print, File, and Share procedure for customers of all experience levels. The iPF830 MFP M40 additionally offers Canon's Direct Print & Share software1, a cloud-portal software remedy that makes it reasonable for the viewing, sharing and printing of data from virtually anywhere in the globe, a Shortcut Print button for drag and decrease page through warm folder technology, and is compatible with practically any kind of cloud web server that's WebDAV certified.
With The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 original 600dpi optical resolution, CIS scanning technology for extraordinary line interpretation and accuracy, and area for records up to 41" vast (40" image size) by any length, the iPF830 MFP M40 is a flexible imaging remedy. And with a dynamic sneak peek and an extensive, simple-to-use touch-screen user interface, one-click scanning/copying has never been less complicated and comes criterion with the ability to check to PDF, JPEG and TIFF documents layouts. The iPF830 MFP M40 supplies the convenience and versatility needed to be utilized in an extensive collection of industries and applications, all in one fascinating bundle. The remedy is likewise equipped for mobile printing through use the imagePROGRAF Print Utility request for iPad, offered as a free download on the App Storesm.
Without The imagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 system, nonetheless, the user interface of the iPF785 printer is very clunky and offers an old LCD push-button system that pales in contrast to the touch user interface. Also, the M40's consisted of workstation could stand to be increased. While there were no delays in check screening, the full power of Windows does take a toll on what could be a blazing-fast plan. The M40 check system would be significantly improved with the addition of an Intel i3- or i5-based processor and more RAM. Canon necessitates the product to be devoid of issues in craftsmanship and products under regular use and solution for one year after shipment to the initial buyer. Purchasers have the option of buying as long as two extra years of service.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF825 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Printer.
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology, Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%, Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP 32bit/Vista/7/8/8.1), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.10).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml , 700ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Hard Drive: 320GB.
- Paper Sizes: Scanner: Width: 42 inch document width (40 inch image width), Length 315 (JPG or PDF), 590 (TIFF).
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8 - 44, Roll Feed - 10 - 44.
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil), Scanner: 0.079in (2mm).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' 3, Cut Sheet - 63.
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9.
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, 14, 17, 24, 36, 42.
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 52 dB (A), Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.8 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 75(W)x 51(D)x 45(H).
- Box Dimensions: 84(W)x62(D)x46(H).
- Weight: Approximately 380lbs.
- Box Weight: Approximately 564lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, MC-09Ink Tanks: PFI-307 (330ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK), PFI-707 (700ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Scanner: SmartWorks MFP, Direct Print & Share, Standard Interface: USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 High-Speed, Operating System: Windows 7, All-in-One HD Multi-touch PC.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.81 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|SmartWorks MFP Scanner Solution|
|iPF830 Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6-10.9)|
|Sprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 MFP M40 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.