The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 color inkjet printer comes on a stand with wheels. It has a little control panel with a display as well as feature buttons. printing system designed to improve performance for the tool to large workgroups, with dual media rolls, high-capacity stacker, and high-speed throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF850 printer signs up with the award-winning manufacturing printing line. With fantastic line accuracy, a 320GB hard disk drive, superb media handling, and assistance for HP-GL/2 as well as HP RTL data, the iPF850 printer is an easy-to-use high production printing remedy for any type of professional with a demand for generating elaborately detailed full-color makings, technological illustrations, GIS maps and also various other large-format output.
|Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850|
The Canon iPF850 large-format printer is developed for the demanding production CAD setting. It features a high ability stacker to support continuous printing. The leading software is available for Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 printer users who want to handle costs and even track ROI along with direct print and share with the cloud. Wi-Fi isn't available in the ImagePROGRAF 850 large format color printer. with multiple facility tasks easy, particularly in shared printer settings. Ease work from your computer system, shop and retrieve print jobs with the touch of a button, as well as make use of a Remote Interface as well as password-protected mailboxes to keep your workgroup productive. The iPF850 printers Economic situation Print Mode assists reduced cost-per-print while the sub-ink tank system enables hot-swap ink substitute for continuous printing.
The ImagePROGRAF iPF850 plotter not just has a hard disk drive but it additionally has hot-swapped ink tanks. Individuals could only alter ink also in the middle of printing. Making Use Of a 5-colour LUCIA ink system, in addition to brand-new green ink, more critical color recreation can be accomplished. On economic climate mode, the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 44" inkjet printer could provide A0 coming in 45 minutes. Excellent quality prints are delivered as resolution could go as high as 2400 x 1200dpi. Extraordinary picture quality is accompanied by breathtaking productivity, with draft A0 prints in 42 seconds and A1 in just 22 secs. High capability 330ml and also 700ml "warm swap" ink tanks are utilized, which can be changed throughout production for non-stop performance. Plus the dual role enables you to print for more extended on different types as well as sizes of media.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF830 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 44-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP 32bit/Vista/7/8/8.1), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8 - 10.10).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml, 700ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink, Color Set, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment. Matte Black.
- Hard Drive: 320 GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 44, Roll Feed -10-44.
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm.
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59'3, Cut Sheet -63.
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 or less.
- Borderless Printing Width: 10,14, 17, 24, 36, 42 (N/A when stacker is in use).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: Dual Roll, Front loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Front loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary) HP-GL/2, HP-RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 60 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35 dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: Approx. 7.5 Bels or less.
- Physical Dimensions: 75(W)x 52(D)x 45(H).
- Weight: Approximately 470 lbs.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 200W or less Standby 5W or less Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: 5.9 or less Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation), Direct Print Built-In Card Reader Functions.
- Software: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Print Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|iPF850 Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6-10.9)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF850 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.