The Canon PIXMA G1510 is a relatively portable tabletop design printer with both grayscale and color abilities-- best for usage in lower-output atmospheres where office space goes to a premium. With the ability to attain decent resolutions, this printer can be made use of for both message and photos and is also able to be used for self-printing of photos. Print premium quality records with a crisp message and vivid borderless images approximately A4 at affordable each web page using this compact refillable printer with high return ink containers, simple USB connectivity, and the sturdiness to take care of large page volumes. Print in excellent quality making use of Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based colors for brilliant indeterminate images as much as A4.
|Canon PIXMA G1510|
The Canon G1510 showcases curved lines in classic black, which mix flawlessly right into the office or office environment. The printer device gauges 445 millimeters broad by 330 millimeters deep by 135 millimeters high, making it small sufficient for use in locations where an area is at a premium. There is a front-and-center paper tray and a pull-out result shelf to enable the impact of the printer to be lowered when not in use. Experience very inexpensive and productive printing with high yields of approximately 6000 web pages from a black ink bottle or up to 7000 web pages making use of a single collection of color containers. This economical compact printer fits any home or office and dependably manages huge print quantities thanks to its very flexible FINE ink system and 100 sheet back paper feed.
The Pixma G1510 could develop result with a print resolution of approximately 4,800 dpi x 1,200 dpi, and it can form both monochrome (black and white) and color prints. In grayscale, the printer could achieve rates of around 8.8 impacts each minute, while the color result is approximately five impressions each minute. The Canon Pixma G1510 additionally can print images with indeterminate photos in a ten-centimeter by 15-centimeter dimension, taking about 60 secs to write from start to finish. The printer can take care of a variety of output media, consisting of ordinary and high-resolution paper and photo paper in shiny and matte designs. It makes use of ink cartridges that supply remarkable returns of 6,000 open web pages in mono and 7,000 web pages in color.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G1510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer Driver My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 4.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 135 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 54.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G1510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver and User Manual Download
|G1510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1510 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G1510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.