The Canon Pixma G2410 Efficient and flexible, this house and office multi-functional printer boast high yield ink containers for affordable, premium quality document and photo printing, copying and scanning and the dependability to deal with top page volumes efficiently. offers multiple functions as it is more than a printer - it can also copy and check files. This capacity, coupled with its sleek layout, makes it a terrific addition to an office or small company. Though the printer is unnoticeable, its ability does extend to being able to print photographs to a high requirement. Print in premium quality making use of Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp documents and dye-based colors for vibrant borderless photos as much as A4.
|Canon PIXMA G2410|
The Canon G2410 offers it a classic high quality that negates the need to upgrade on the basis that it has an old appearance. This portable All-in-One with print, copy and scan deals with large print quantities effortlessly thanks to its sturdy, FINE ink system. Ideal for residence or small workplaces. Take pleasure in quick and easy USB connectivity to your PC and secure procedure thanks to a 3cm (1.2") mono LCD, which allows natural choice of multiple copies, and switch controls. With dimensions of 17.5 x 6.4 x 12.9 inches and considering 5.8 kg, this Canon maker supplies a convenient method to produce scans, duplicates, and prints in color or mono. It provides exact photos through a mini ink bead printing technique, and the ink comes from refillable containers, making a saving on both energy and time.
The Pixma G2410 suits both color and black ink at a high resolution to create sharp printed photos and pictures. Quickly print your images in brand-new and creative ways with My Image Garden photo software, which includes face acknowledgment so you can browse all the photos on your PC quickly. The many abilities of the printer make it feasible to perform some various procedures in one place, and it is easy to change from one function to another. The high resolution of 4800 dpi for images will undoubtedly lead to explicit photos being able to be generated at home. With a high yield of 7,000 pages in color and 6,000 in black, the Canon Pixma G2410 uses an economical way of getting the prints needed. The uneven print intake implies that the Canon Pixma G2410 ink containers will not be filled up at the same time. Those that are made use of to really fast prints might locate that the 60 seconds it requires to complete a 6 x 4-inch photo a little sluggish.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1510 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2410 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 <PGBK> GI-490 <C> GI-490 <M> GI-490 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10 x 15 cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 32 sec, sESAT: Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: LCD (1.2 inch segment mono).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 – 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90 %RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA G2410 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2410 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2010 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.