The Canon Pixma G4510 is an all-in-one printer that provides the ability to print, scan, copy and fax all from one device. The size allows it to be put in a tiny room without it being invasive and the wireless ability enables it to be used in a flexible method without having to sort out and untangle wires. Delight in high quantity, excellent quality, inexpensive residence printing utilizing this powerful small Wi-Fi refillable 4-in-one with print, copy, check and fax features, high web page return, rich, clever tool and cloud connectivity and a 20 sheet ADF. Print in high quality utilizing Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based colors for vivid indeterminate images approximately A4. This Canon provides top quality prints at a high yield with the refillable ink tanks with the ability to deliver 7,000 color pages, which makes for a cost-efficient piece of equipment.
|Canon PIXMA G4510|
The Canon G4510 is a hassle-free option for a home office or small business is a little style. The arrangement of the printer places a document feeder over the flatbed scanner to earn it easy to use. Experience very affordable and efficient printing with high yields of approximately 6000 web pages from a black ink container or up to 7000 pages using a single collection of color containers. Wirelessly print and scan from wise gadgets utilizing the Canon PRINT app, or print without any additional applications thanks to Apple AirPrint (iPhone) or Mopria (Android) assistance. This portable, easy to use 4-in One with print, copy check and fax suits any home or office and conveniently handles significant print quantities thanks to its highly sturdy, refillable ink system. This is additionally the instance for the full dot LCD, which plainly shows the feature. The auto-feed paper cassette can hold 100 sheets; this indicates that it does not require continual refilling. The controls are conveniently put, making the printer easy to operate and user-friendly.
The PIXMA G4510 is economical to keep up the refillable storage tanks being easy to restore and attending to both color and black inks; the web page return possible is 7,000 and 6,000 respectively. The USB 2.0 link that the printer could flaunt enhances the Wi-Fi connectivity to provide the user choices as to how they want to print, such as from a mobile phone with using an app. With Your photos by including beautiful outcomes such as fisheye; the digital camera contains Toy, mini, Soft Focus, as well as Obscure the background before you, make a print. You can likewise promptly transform Your HD movie clips right into beautiful photos integrated Automobile Duplex Printing could assist you to without delay release from both sides of the paper together with may permit lowering utilizing paper together with inexpensive as long as 50%.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G4500 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G4510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) ADF: Max. 20 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi
- .A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec, sESAT: Approx. 3.5 ipm.
- ADF Colour Copy Speed: ESAT: Approx 2.5 ipm.
- ADF B/W Copy Speed: ESAT: Approx 8.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Frame erase copy (Flatbed only), Copy job reservation, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy Quality Settings: Draft, Standard, High.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 50 pages.
- Group Dial: Max. 19 locations.
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Mopria (Android) Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print Wireless Direct.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 7.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 197 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G4510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G4510 Driver and User Manual Download
|G4510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G4510 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|G4510 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|G4510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G4510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.