This Canon i-SENSYS MF216n high-speed All-In-One mono laser printer offers print, copy, scan and fax functions in one compact area saving device. With Ethernet connectivity for straightforward network sharing of features, plus professional print quality and easy touch screen procedure, it's the optimal desktop computer service for little offices. Outcome quality counts as a high point, with the reliable quality for a monochrome laser MFP across the board. Text high quality, which matters most for monochrome printers, is conveniently good enough for any company usage, even if you should make use of tiny fonts. This multifunctional is silent in standby mode, while for the procedure in a quiet environment, Silent Setting guarantees less loud printing - so you could function without distracting others.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF216n|
The Canon MF216n has a flexible, tilting display screen panel with a big touchscreen LCD, which reveals you the info you need at a glimpse. The group can be set vertically or put dealing with upwards to suit the way you work. Efficient scanning and copying process are straightforward to establish using the quick one-touch remedy tricks, so it's easy to send scans to file or save paper by replicating numerous pictures to one sheet. There's no waiting by the device for files to result, thanks to a fast A4 mono laser print as well as copy rate of 23ppm and also a Quick First Print Out Time from rest setting. Multi-page scanning and also copying is easy thanks to a 250-sheet paper cassette and an integrated 35-sheet ADF.
The i-SENSYS MF216n recyclable All-in-One cartridge ensures maintenance-free operation and also the dependable, excellent quality outcome. The Genuine Canon Laser Cartridge has toner, drum as well as cleaning devices as well as can be changed in seconds without any hassle or mess. A mix of print top quality up to 1200 x1200 dpi and Canon's EF toner supplies specialist prints and duplicates with sharp, crisp text and smooth graphics. Boosted color scanning of as much as 9600x9600 dpi records every detail from originals. Send out scans to any PC with user-friendly network scanning. Canon's On-Demand repairing technology guarantees virtually no heat up time, as well as assists, cut power intake without affecting performance. With a class-leading TEC score, this tool takes in directly 1.6 Watts in rest setting.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF212W Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF216n Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 23 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: 6 secs or less.
- Printer languages: UFRII LT.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (other sizes than envelope) 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Copy speed: Up to 23 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.0 or less (A4).
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Other features: Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24-bit.
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216 mm.
- Modem speed: Super G3 33.6kbps.
- Receive mode: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto SW.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 256 pages.
- Speed dials: Max. 104 (including 4 one-touch dials).
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 103 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 114 locations.
- Memory backup: Flash Memory Back-up.
- Other features: FAX Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC FAX(TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet tray, 35-sheet ADF (80g/m² or less).
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain, heavy, Recycled, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS.
- Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210mm to Max. 216 x 356mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, AFLS, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes (Min. 76.2 x 127mm to Max. 216 x 356mm), ADF: A4, B5, A5, B6, LTR, LGL, Min. 105 x 148mm to Max. 356 x 216mm.
- Media weights: Tray: 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed,10BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
- Software and printer management: Remote User Interface (RUI), Printer driver, Fax driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, AddressBookTool, Presto! PageManager, Toner Status Tool.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty cycle: Max. 8,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 256 MB.
- Control panel: 6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390mm x 441mm x 360mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 429mm x 490mm x 630mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.5 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF216n Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF216n Driver and User Manual Download
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.12.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.31|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|i-SENSYS MF217w/MF216n/MF212w MF drivers [Windows 64bit] (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.11.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]|
|Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit]|
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|
|i-SENSYS MF217w/MF216n/MF212w MF drivers [Windows 32bit] (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.8.1|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.60|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide [Windows] (V6.0)|
|MF229dw/MF226dn/MF217w/MF216n e-Manual [Win&Mac]|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF216n Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF216n Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.