The Canon Pixma G2510 is a compact system that supplies a triumvirate of features printing, copying, and scanning in one location. Conveniently print your photos in brand-new and creative ways with My Image Garden photo software, which includes face acknowledgment so you could search all the images on your COMPUTER with ease. Experience highly cost-effective and practical printing with high returns of as much as 6000 pages from a black ink container or approximately 7000 web pages utilizing a single collection of color bottles. Print in high quality using Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system with pigment black for sharp records and dye-based colors for brilliant borderless pictures approximately A4.
|Canon PIXMA G2510|
This Canon G2510 is a tabletop style that includes print, check and copy functions in a single portable system. Designed in traditional black plastic with pleasing bent lines, The Canon Pixma G2510 weighs in a 5.8 kg and procedures 445 millimeters broad by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high, making it a space-saving alternative for smaller office spaces. The printer, scanner, and photocopier system showcases a front-load paper tray and includes a foldaway output rack that helps reduce the impact of the device when not being used. Take pleasure in fast and easy USB connectivity to your PC and secure operation thanks to a 3cm (1.2") mono LCD, which allows an easy option of multiple duplicates, and push-button controls.
The Pixma G2510 is capable of printing, scanning, and copying, making it a great all-in-one solution for lower-output atmospheres such as the home office. The printer could accomplish resolutions of approximately 4,800 dots per inch (dpi) by 1,200 dpi and prints in both monochromes (black and white) and color. The printer can accomplish rates of around 8.8 perceptions per minute in grayscale and around five impressions per min in color. Using the correct paper, the printer is also efficient in producing photo prints at a rate of about 60 seconds for every ten-centimeter by the 15-centimeter photo. The scanner could achieve resolutions of as much as 600dpi by 1,200 dpi with a check rate of around 19 secs and a maximum document dimension of 216 millimeters by 297 millimeters. The Canon Pixma G2510 could create up to 21 copies at once at a rate of around 1.7 perceptions per minute and includes a fit-to-page function. High-yield ink bottles produce commercial printing.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2410 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10 x 15 cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 32 sec, sESAT: Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: LCD (1.2 inch segment mono).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: Approx. 6.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 – 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90 %RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA G2510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2510 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.