This Canon Pixma G3510 is a tabletop layout capable of decent resolution outcomes at acceptable rates. The low-media input capacities make it much better fit smaller print runs, as manual stocking will be needed relatively on a regular basis. Enjoy considerable savings with unrivaled web page yields and affordable printing of top quality files and brilliant images plus easy, smart tool and cloud connectivity with this reputable Wi-Fi multifunctional for home or office. Experience very economical and efficient printing with high returns of approximately 6000 web pages from a black ink bottle or about 7000 web pages making use of a set of color containers. Effortlessly print and check wirelessly from smart devices and the cloud using Canon PRINT app (iPhone and Android) with inbuilt PIXMA Cloud Link and Mopria (Android) assistance.
|Canon PIXMA G3510|
The Canon G3510 design is relatively small, styled in black plastic with curved lines for a contemporary, streamlined surface. All-in-One with print, copy, and check takes care of large print volumes quickly thanks to its durable, FINE ink system. Perfect for office or home. The Canon Pixma G3500 weighs in at 5.8 kilos and measures 445 millimeters wide by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high. The equipment features a front-load paper tray and a pullout output shelf, which can be folded away to minimize the device's impact when not in use. The layout showcases a 2.5-inch digital screen. A streamlined, stylish and compact device that combines a high degree of performance with a minimal office impact, Nevertheless, the high-yield ink inputs suggest that the machine is an economical choice for those wanting to maintain print budgets in check.
This Pixma G3510 copier and scanner combination could develop outputs in both black and white (black and white) and color. The printer has a maximum print resolution of as much as 600 x 600 dpi in monochrome and 4,800 x 1,200 dpi in color. It is capable of achieving print rates of as much as 8.8 impacts each min in monochrome and five perceptions per minute in color and has an automatic duplex attribute for double-sided print tasks. The ink input is private high-yield storage tanks, which are lovely for high-yield printing at economical rates. The copier could increase the size of as much as 400% and can decrease to 25% and features automatic exposure control. Wi-Fi connection capabilities along with combination with the Pixma application make access to printing flexible, allowing wireless printing on site and remote page using the app.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G3410 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec, sESAT: Approx. 3.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 20 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: LCD (1.2 inch segment mono).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Mopria (Android) Google Cloud Print Access Point Mode.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.3kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 53.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G3510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G3510 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G3510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.