The Canon i-SENSYS MF249dw laser printer provides the top quality outcome, feature-rich capabilities and also the dependability that is ideal for any kind of small office or home office setting. A completely featured, hard-working device that's ideal for tiny linked workplaces, with Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connectivity, plus assistance for PCL. When searching for an MFP purely for an office, you probably care extra concerning message than photos, which means you'll want a laser or laser-class printer (consisting of LED and also solid-ink printers, as well as some inkjets). You possibly also desire it to fax, e-mail, and include an automatic paper feeder (ADF) to scan, copy, fax, and also email multipage documents. Quickly print from smartphones, tablet computers, laptop computers and also the desktop computer with wireless support for Mopria, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT business application.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW|
The Canon MF249dw has print, scan, copy and also fax capacities so you can complete all required tasks with just one equipment. With several easy to use features and also different mobile options, your daily process will certainly be a wind. Your expert quality files are published at rates of as much as 28 web pages per minute in black and white with a fast very first print time of 6 seconds or less. Eco-conscious, all setting duplexing right out of package assists you save on paper and also associated expenses. The tiltable, touch LCD panel permits you to browse the menu quickly. The vast screen is user-friendly as well as simple to check out, as well as you can additionally personalize your house display to swiftly access your most commonly used features. Say goodbye to waiting for prints to show up. Quick First-Print, rapid 27 ppm print speed as well as automatic double-sided printing keep performance high.
The i-SENSYS MF249dw supports host-based UFR II LT as well as PCL 5e/6 languages to offer printing flexibility. You could also send checked documents as well as ahead got faxes with e-mail or data web server. With ID Card Copy, you can conveniently develop duplicates of recognition cards or various other tiny files on a solitary page. The MF249dw has wireless connectivity, raising your performance and permitting you to print from almost throughout your home or office. The device likewise has actually built-in Wi-Fi Direct capability, making it possible for a natural link to mobile phones without a router. The MF249dw is outfitted with a range of easy to use mobile capacities for printing on-the-go utilizing your suitable mobile device, such as Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service as well as Google Cloud Print.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF244DW Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Approx: 6.0 seconds or less.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5e1, PCL.
- Fonts: 45 PCL fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced printing features: Google Cloud Print Ready iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy Speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9.0 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo, Text/Photo (High speed), Photo, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 999 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 22ipm (300x300dpi), Single sided colour: 15ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 8ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided colour: 5ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA, ICA.
- Max. scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF.
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Normal: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 256 pages.
- Speed dials: Up to 104 dials.
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 103 dials / Max. 50 destinations in one group.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 114 destinations.
- Memory backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory).
- Double-sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- Media handling
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette 1-sheet multi-purpose tray 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper output: 100-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- Media Sizes
- Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 210 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 216 x 356 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 127 x 140 mm Max 216 x 356 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- Interface & Software
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6), IPP, IPPS.
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6)
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS) DHCP, Auto IP DHCPv6 (IPv6), BOOTP, RARP.
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6), HTTP, HTTPS, SNTP
- Security (wired): IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, SSL (HTTPS/IPPS).
- Security (wireless): WEP(64/128 bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES).
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool.
- General features
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 500 - 2,500 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 15,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 512MB.
- Control Panel: 6-line LCD B&W Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 378 mm x 360 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 635 mm x 796 mm x 768 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 13.1 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW Driver and User Manual Download
|MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]|
|MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V6.0|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.7.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.