The Canon i-SENSYS MF416dw is flexible sufficient to manage all your file requires in spite of its remarkably compact size. Offering professional-quality printing at speeds of approximately 33ppm, An intuitive 3.5" color touch screen, 300-page paper capacity, as well as Quick First-Print from start-up all, assist your groups to function more efficiently and also without interruption. The MF416dw likewise uses safety and security hassle-free privacy function: the Secure Print function protects your papers with a PIN code, even when you're publishing from a mobile device. Making use of the MF Scan Utility (for PCs/laptops) and the Canon PRINT Service app (for mobile devices), everyone could attach perfectly in between the MF416dw and also traditional cloud storage space services like Evernote as well as DropBox to catch, digitise and also share records on the go or just to scan as well as email in a single procedure.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF416DW|
The Canon MF416dw can help your organization to become agiler. With a host of adaptable networking abilities, the MF416dw makes an excellent enhancement to your network. WiFi and also Ethernet connection, alongside support for PCL5e/6 and also Adobe PostScript printer languages, make it possible for problem-free assimilation right into managed network settings. The Canon e-Maintenance remote service management capacity supports the MF416dw's deployment in managed print solutions atmospheres. There's a five-line, backlit LCD panel which provides helpful responses and presents menus, though the button to launch the leading level menu utilizes an unintuitive symbol of a head with an asterisk in it. Directly on the control panel is a front panel USB socket so you can print data from and also scan documents to a USB memory drive.
The i-SENSYS MF416dw All-In-One Cartridge style that changes all key components at once. As well as with low power consumption in Rest and also Standby settings, automatic duplex printing, and a smart power-saving Auto-Off feature, the MF416dw makes a sustainable, cost-conscious selection. A single item drum and toner cartridge ports right into the Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw from the front, as soon as you have folded up down an area of the front panel. The cartridge is offered in 2 capacities, with a good 6,400 pages from the high-yield one. Text print is light and also sharp, providing a highly expert coating to pages. Greyscale graphics, however, are impeded by an inadequate range of tones, so various colors in an original can all appear the same gray color, making them harder to differentiate.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF249DW Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF416Dw Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 33 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 16.8 ipm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Approx: 6.3 seconds or less.
- Secure Print: Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Touch & Print (NFC).
- Google Cloud Print Ready: iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 33 ppm (A4), Double sided: Up to 16.8 ipm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 10 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo, Text/Photo (quality), Photo, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 999 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 33ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 11ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 13ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 7ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to USB memory key: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to FTP: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG, iFAX, ITU-T.37.
- Modem speed: 33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 512 pages.
- Speed dials: Up to 281dials.
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 199 dials / Max. 199 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 310 destinations.
- Memory backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory).
- Double-sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- Media Sizes
- Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Custom sizes: Min. 105 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Postcard, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 128 g/m² (optional and standard), Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security (wired): IP/Mac address filtering, IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPsec.
- Security (wireless): WEP(64/128 bit), WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(AES).
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices maintenance: embedded RDS allows remote maintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 3,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 473 mm x 431 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 590 mm x 1,182 mm x 795 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 19.2 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF416Dw Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF416Dw Driver and User Manual Download
|i-SENSYS MF419x/MF418x/MF416dw/MF411dw MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.26 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.25 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver User's Guide (V1.01) [Windows]|
|Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver Installation Guide (V1.01) [Windows]|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF416Dw Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF416Dw Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.