The Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn message should be excellent for any organization use, other than those requiring very small typefaces. With graphics, colors are brilliant and also well saturated for the most part. The examination web pages had more than their share of primarily small issues. One graphic implied to reveal a consistent rank in tone between different zones showed nearly no differentiation. In some layouts, slim, displayed lines were almost shed. One image showed a slight misregistration, an imbalance between 2 visual aspects. The graphics must be alright for a lot of interior business usage, yet I would certainly think twice to use them for official records, not to mention PowerPoint handouts.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn|
The Canon MF4580dn, based on Canon's prices as well as yield figures for printer toner and also various other consumables, are 2.9 cents per monochrome page and 16.7 cents each shade web page. The MF4580dn color expense, specifically, is a bit on the high side. The OKI MC362w's running costs are 2.8 cents per monochrome web page and also 13.9 cents per color page. The fax facilities, for example, allow for as much as 19 rate dial setups. Yet as opposed to having this numerous switches glued throughout the printer, only the initial seven-speed dial settings are positioned on usual sight, with the continuing to be 12 hidden away below the flip-up top.
The i-SENSYS MF4580dn can additionally connect to mobile devices. You can quickly send prints and also various other files to USB memory drives using Canon's smooth user interface, and Secure Print methods that personal papers don't have to be printed out until the sender is standing in front of the Canon, ready to key in their password. You have a lot of alternatives when it pertains to the paper handling, also. A beefy 250-sheets can be fed in as default, with an added 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. That need to suffice for numerous workplaces, however, if you have extra demanding demands, an additional 500 sheets can be included, raising optimum facilities to 800 web pages. Total output high quality in screening was average for a color laser, with a somewhat above-par message, graphics that were a little bit subpar, and also typical photos.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF4570Dn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 25 ppm (A4).
- Printing Method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: 6 secs.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Printer Languages: UFRII-LT.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left and right.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Copy Speed: Up to 25 ppm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 9 seconds or less.
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy Modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo.
- Double-Sided Copying: 1-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Other Features: Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan Width: 216 mm.
- Modem Speed: Super G3 33.6kbps.
- Receive Mode: FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax / Tel Auto SW.
- Fax Resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi.
- FAX Memory: Up to 256 pages.
- Speed Dials: Max. 104 (including 4 one-touch dials).
- Group Dials/Destinations: Max.50 destinations.
- Sequential Broadcast: Max. 114 locations.
- Memory Backup: 5 mins.
- Double Sided Faxing: Yes ( Reception).
- Other Features: Dual Access, Remote RX, PC Fax (sending only).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet tray, 1-sheet manual feed slot, 35-sheet ADF.
- Paper Output: 100-sheet.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Rough paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card.
- Media Sizes: Tray: A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, DL, B5, C5), LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 210 x 356 mm.
- Manual feed slot: A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, B5, C5), Index card, LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 127 x 356 mm.
- ADF: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Custom (W x L): Max 216 x 356 mm, Min 105 x 148 mm.
- Media Weights: Tray: 60 to 163 g/m², Manual feed slot: 60 to 163 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-speed,10BASE-T/100BASE-TX.
- Software and Printer Management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty Cycle: Max. 10,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx.12 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 64 MB.
- Control Panel: 5 lines BW LCD.
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 421 mm x 370 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 417 mm x 604 mm x 635 mm.
- Weight: Approx 12.3 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver and User Manual Download
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.0 [Mac OS: 10.6]|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 for Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.13.1 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.8.1 for Mac OS: 10.6|
|Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan [Windows 32-bit & 64-bit]|
|Getting Started Guide (for Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.