The Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn helps you fulfill the demands these days' company world. A color scanner, photocopier, as well as a monochrome printer, are combined in one hassle-free and small tool. The Canon MF-5840dn is energy-efficient, heats up quickly, and also produces outcome at impressive rates of up to 30ppm. It is feasible to check directly to a USB flash drive, network folder, or to email, while users can save more time and also resources with the auto duplexer and automatic file feeder. This network prepared 3-in-1 multifunctional packs double-sided printing, scanning and also duplicating right into a remarkably compact, easy to use as well as simple to manage office device.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn|
The Canon MF5840dn delivers black and white service papers of exceptionally high quality. With its little footprint, which measures 390mm vast, 431mm high, and also 472mm deep. Despite its natural appearance, the Canon i-SENSYS MF-5840dn evaluates 19.4 Kg, works on 128MB of shared memory, and could fit as much as 250 sheets at once in its standard paper cassette. The MF5840dn grayscale laser printer includes a 50-sheet DADF (duplex auto-document feeder) ahead, plus a different 50-sheet multi-purpose tray for unique types of media like openness, recycled paper, as well as labels. The control panel includes a 2-line, 10-character backlit display screen for ease of operation.
The i-SENSYS MF5840dn helps you decrease the effect of printing on the environment as well as cuts prices. With a TEC (Regular Power Consumption) score of simply 1.321 KWh/week, you benefit from an energy capable printing gadget. Automatic double-sided printing as conventional helps dramatically reduced paper usage. SEND OUT capability changes the method you scan documents for distributing, sharing or storing. Check straight to email, network folder or straight onto a USB key using a handy USB port. Canon's portable PDF documents, integrating the tiniest data size with high image high quality, are excellent for emailing as well as sharing. The Canon i-SENSYS MF-5840dn printer could quickly be shared making use of the 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX user interface.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 30ppm Mono Print.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Scan.
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced: 9600 x 9600dpi Scan.
- Scan Facility Present: Yes.
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Scanner Type: A4 Colour Image Scanner.
- Copy Speed Monochrome: 30cpm Mono Copy.
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 50 to 200% Copy.
- Copier Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Copier Functions: Collate, 2 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Copy Facility Present: Yes.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- USB Port: Yes.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 3: 50 Sheet Duplex ADF.
- Maximum Copies: 99.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Media Supported: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76 to 216 mm; Length 127 to 356 mm.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Multifunction Summary: Print / Copy / Scan.
- Technology: Multifunction Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 390mm (W) x 472mm (D) x 431mm (H).
- Weight: 19.4kg.
- Noise Level: 55dbA.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS MF5880dn A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Emulations: UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL.
- Software Included: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, NetSpot Device Installer, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Driver and User Manual Download
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.22|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF5880dn/MF5840dn MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v1.2|
|WIA Network ScanGear2 Scanner Driver v1.02|
|WIA Network ScanGear Scanner Driver v1.11|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.