The Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn is a big room saver, accommodating four different office makers in one small system. Set your business complimentary with the ability to print from and check to a variety of tools. Abundant features like Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint permit individuals to link to the printer from a range of PC or mobile devices. Boost performance and also streamline workflows with the ability to check straight to email, network folders or USB secrets. Canon's SEND performance is easy to use using one-touch switches that let you establish destinations quickly, while the Compact PDF documents style provides you terrific high-quality pictures with the size of a small paper, improving file efficiency.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn|
The Canon MF6140dn provides significant advantages like network scanning, as well as quick Very G3 fax processing at 33.6 kbps. The unit even allows vertical scanning to USB as well as to email or folder. Obtain faster results when you need them, with Quick First-Print technology that assures quick printing from sleep setting, 33ppm print rate and the first-print-out time of 6 secs. The 800-sheet ability with optional paper tray also lowers the demand for continuous filling up throughout active periods. Print fine papers to a shared tool in confidence, with Canon's secure print feature. Print tasks are kept in the printer's RAM as well as launched via a PIN code, providing you satisfaction and also security at no additional expense.
The i-SENSYS MF6140dn printer connects through USB or Gigabit Ethernet as well as has a USB port for direct printing - although the menu could be simpler to use. In fact, that objection extends to all the printer's direct controls: many of the icons are indecipherable. It does win some factors back for the cowling covering its power switch, though; turning it on or off seems like equipping a missile. This fast pace aided it in our color second test, where it delivered ten sides on five web pages in just 53 secs - approximately a third quicker compared to its opponents. Although peak power use was usually high for a laser, at 1,137 watts, our power meter did not gauge any usage in any way in rest setting. Given this, we're not exactly sure why the printer defaults to transforming itself off entirely after four hours of lack of exercise.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 33 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: 6 seconds.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL6.
- Fonts: 55 PCL fonts (45 Scalable, 10 Bitmap).
- Print margins: 5 mm- top, bottom, left and right (Envelope: 10mm - top, bottom, left and right).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Printing from memory media: Supported memory media.
- USB memory key: Supported file types: JPEG, TIFF.
- Copy speed: Up to 33 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): 8 seconds.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo(Quality), Photo.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- SEND FUNCTIONS
- Scan to file server: SMB: JEPG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Scan to E-mail: SMTP, POP3: JEPG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Scan to USB memory key: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216 mm.
- Modem speed: Super G3 33.6kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 512 pages.
- Speed dials: Max. 200 (including 19 one-touch dials).
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 199 dials/ Max.199 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 210 locations.
- Memory backup: 1 hour.
- Double-sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, TX Result Report, RX Result Report, Communications Management Report
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Bond paper, Postcard, Indexcard.
- Media sizes: Cassette and optional cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, STMT, Postcard, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5), Custom sizes: Width 76 to 216 mm; Length 127 to 356 mm.
- DADF: One-sided scanning: A4, A5, Legal, Letter, STMT, B5, B6 Custom sizes ( W x L): Max 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm Min. 128 mm x 139.7 mm) Two-sided scanning: A4, A5, Legal, Letter, B5, B6
- Media weights: Cassette and optional cassette: 60 to 128 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m², DADF: One-sided scanning: 50 to 105 g/m², Two-sided scanning: 64 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan (IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP3(authentication for SMTP), SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
- Mobile Print: Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Canon Mobile Printing app for (iOS/Android), Canon Mobile Scanning For Business app (iOS/Android).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 11 seconds or less from power on.
- Memory: 256 MB (shared).
- Control panel: 5 lines BW LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 473 mm x 431 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 590 mm x 1279 mm x 933 mm (with the optional paper cassette attached).
- Weight: Approx 19.1 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver and User Manual Download
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|i-SENSYS MF6180dw/MF6140dn MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v1.2|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn User's Guide|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn Getting Started|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn e-Manual [Mac]|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn e-Manual [Windows]|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn MF Driver Installation Guide [Mac]|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.