The Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw provides you the exact same user-friendly individual experience across your laptop computer, the tablet computer as well as a smart device whether you're in the office or on the move. Full assistance for iPhone, Android, Google Cloud Print and also Wi-Fi offer you full liberty to work just how and where you choose. Providing functions normally only discovered in bigger gadgets, small businesses as well as home offices. This color A4 laser all-in-one provides Canon high quality and integrity to provide you with worry-free printing, scanning and duplicating. Quick workout times, double-sided printing and scanning at 20ppm, plus a 50-sheet duplex paper feeder, help you achieve crucial office as well as admin tasks with the minimum of difficulty.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw|
The Canon MF724Cdw comprehensive scanning capabilities are flawlessly integrated with a series of cloud-based storage space, sharing and also printing choices. So you and your associates could easily access digital records at any time, any type of area and on any tool. As well as seamless scanning combination with your PC utilizing the MF Scan Energy or your mobile phone using the Canon PRINT Company application, you could scan straight to email addresses, network folders or USB secrets direct from your MF724Cdw for optimum option as well as adaptability. The cost-free Canon PRINT Organisation application (iOS/Android) makes all these options readily available inside and outside the office. As well as if you're concerned about maintaining delicate papers confidential, the Secure Print Function allows you protect print jobs using a PIN code.
The i-SENSYS MF724Cdw printer's internet console is bright as well as opens with a conditioned view of the toner cartridges and also a paper tray, along with a listing of found errors. From the Settings page, we might modify the deep sleep timer and established the printer to shut down after in between one and also 8 hrs of inactivity. A remote online interface makes it easy for IT managers to keep an eye on, manage, preserve and upgrade the tool without having to make a site go to-- a beneficial convenience. Compatibility with Canon's e-Maintenance remote service administration system suggests the MF724Cdw will go down effortlessly right into a Canon MPS or fleet atmosphere. A variety of energy-saving attributes assists to reduce your total expense of possession and also keep your service sustainable.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF623Cn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or less, Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6, Adobe PostScript.
- Fonts: 93 PCL fonts, 136 PostScript fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced printing features Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF).
- Google Cloud Print Ready: iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 20ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 10ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 10ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to USB memory key: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to FTP: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF.
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (Monarch,ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 165 g/m² (optional and standard), Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, LDAP.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices maintenance: embedded RDS allows remote maintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 2,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 40,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 23 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1,327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and User Manual Download
|i-SENSYS MF729Cx/MF728Cdw/MF724Cdw MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
|FR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.0) [Windows] U|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.