The Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx is far better than most of the office-focused devices. If you desire the power of a large office multifunctional, however in a compact, fashionable and also dependable gadget, you'll locate exactly what you're looking for in the MF729Cx. This color A4 laser all-in-one provides printing, scanning, faxing and also copying plus a host of capabilities to help you function faster as well as easier. Rapid workout times, double-sided printing and scanning at 20ppm plus a 50-sheet duplex document feeder help you complete the hardest print and also scanning tasks with a minimal initiative.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx|
With Canon MF729Cx you'll delight in the same no-hassle experience whether you remain in or from the office; as well as dealing with your computer system, tablet computer or mobile phone. Full support for iPhone, Android, Google Cloud Print, Touch & Print (NFC) as well as Wi-Fi gives you complete flexibility to function how and where you pick. Everybody in the office will find it very easy to achieve great arise from their MF729Cx thanks to an 8.9 centimeters front-mounted color touch screen that makes it straightforward to access the tool's comprehensive features. Keeping constant high quality from your MF729Cx is equally as easy: Canon's color All-in-One cartridge style replaces all key elements simultaneously while providing you fewer things to order as well as manage.
The i-SENSYS MF729Cx's rapid, efficient scanning brings your organization a host of advantages. Black message prints were naturally excellent, yet color graphics were great, with intense colors, a consistent toner coating as well as no apparent artifacts or jaggedness. Sadly, the printer's tendency towards vibrant colors was much less welcome on photos, which appeared warm as well as a little also saturated. The free Canon PRINT Service app (iOS/Android) makes all these options effortlessly accessible on-the-go, as well as allows you promptly set as well as print from NFC-compatible tools. For added satisfaction, the Secure Print Feature lets you print individual documents utilizing a PIN code-- even when printing from your smartphones.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF724Cdw Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or les, Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6, Adobe PostScript.
- Fonts: 93 PCL fonts, 136 PostScript fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print.
- Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF): Touch & Print (NFC).
- Google Cloud Print Ready: iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app.
- Copy speed: Single sided: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4), Double sided: Up to 10 ipm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Single sided mono: 20ipm (300x600dpi), Single sided colour: 20ipm (300x300dpi), Double sided mono: 10ipm (300x600dpi), Double sided colour: 10ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216mm.
- Scan to E-mail: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF/PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to USB memory key: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF/PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to FTP: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF/Encrypted PDF¹/PDF (Digital signature).
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG, iFAX, ITU-T.37.
- Modem speed: 33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 512 pages.
- Speed dials: Up to 281dials.
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 199 dials / Max. 199 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 310 destinations.
- Memory backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory).
- Double-sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (Monarch,ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 165 g/m² (optional and standard), Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, LDAP.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management, Toner Status Tool, iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralized management of a fleet of devices maintenance: embedded RDS allows remote maintenance services such as meter capture, automatic consumables management, and remote diagnostics. uniFLOW Compatibility with embedded uniFLOW Login Device Client.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 750 - 2,000 pages per month.
- Duty cycle: Max. 40,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 23 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Control panel: 8.9 cm LCD Colour Touch Screen.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1,327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver and User Manual Download
|i-SENSYS MF729Cx/MF728Cdw/MF724Cdw MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.26 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.25 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|User Guide (pdf)|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.0) [Windows]|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.