The Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw All-in-One combines automatic double-sided printing, duplicating, scanning and also faxing. Designed for simple operation, one-touch remedy tricks simplify access to often made use of features, consisting of quick scanning direct to your PC; eco-copying for combining numerous pages into a solitary print-out to conserve paper as well as loan; and also safe print for shielding confidential documents and decreasing waste by cutting the number of undesirable photographs. The All-in-One cartridge streamlines maintenance as well as raises dependability. Rise efficiency with this conveniently shared multifunctional, which fits perfectly into your network and supports mobile printing. Simple, the bright 7-line color display presents all the information customers need.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw|
The Canon MF8580Cdw brings quick, more efficient working. Conserve time and function more efficiently by distributing your papers utilizing Canon's SEND performance. This checks as well as send out files guide to email, a network folder or a USB memory secret. For better flexibility, scanned files can be transmitted by email to individuals' smartphones and also tablet computers and after that printed to the i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw making use of mobile printing. Built-in Apple AirPrint ™ support instantly detects the printer for publishing documents route from the iPhone or iPad. Canon's free Mobile Printing app additionally issues wirelessly to the printer from your Apple iOS gadget. Wherever your users are they could print to the All-in-One, through the Web, making use of Google Cloud Print.
The i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw is network-ready, Wi-Fi allowed and incorporated perfectly right into your organization operations through its assistance for the industry-standard PCL5c/6. Both color and also mono documents print and also copy at 20 web pages per min, sustained by a 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder. Canon's Quick First-Print modern technologies and a rapid First Copy Out Time imply there's little time lost waiting for the result. We were amazed by just how flimsy the major 250-sheet paper tray really feels on this MFP, particularly around its slim front panel. The proper paper orientation is stamped in the base of the paper plate. However, this is concealed as soon as you include paper. The 50-sheet multi-purpose feed over the primary paper tray likewise feels a bit versatile, yet when the feed is open it rests on the flap that covers it when it's closed, offering it some additional strength.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF8330cdn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw Specifications:
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 14.5 seconds or less, Mono aprox: 14.5 seconds or less.
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5c/6.
- Fonts: 45 scalable fonts.
- Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Printing from memory media: Supported memory media.
- USB memory key: Supported file types: JPEG, TIFF.
- Copy speed: Up to 20 cpm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Black Approx. 15.5 seconds or less, Colour Approx. 16.2 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- SEND FUNCTIONS
- Scan to file server: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Scan to E-mail and i-Fax: PDF, Compact PDF.
- Scan to USB memory key: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. scan width: 216 mm.
- Modem speed: 33.6 Kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page¹).
- Receive mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 512 pages.
- Speed dials: Up to 181 dials.
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 199 dials / Max. 199 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 210 destinations.
- Memory backup: Permanent fax memory backup (Backup with flash memory).
- Double-sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only) DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, Fax Activity Reports, Fax Activity Result Reports, Fax Activity Management Reports
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette : A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Postcard, Foolscap, Envelope (Monarch,ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- ADF: A4, A5, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, Statement, Custom sizes (W x L): Min. 128 x 139.7 mm Max 215.9 x 355.6 mm
- Media weights: Cassette: 60 to 165 g/m² (optional and standard), Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m², ADF: 50 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n.
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan(IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC, LDAP.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Department ID Management.
- Mobile Print: Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Canon Mobile Printing app for iPad and iPhone Canon Mobile Printing app for Android.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty cycle: Max. 40,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 23 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 512MB (shared).
- Control panel: 7 line color backlit LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 430 mm x 484 mm x 479 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 674 mm x 1327 mm x 851 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw Driver and User Manual Download
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02|
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn MF drivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v1.2|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.1)|
|[Mac] MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn/MF8280Cw/MF8230Cn e-Manual|
|[Windows] MF8580Cdw/MF8550Cdn/MF8540Cdn/MF8280Cw/MF8230Cn e-Manual|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.