With Canon's i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Quick First-Print modern technologies there's absolutely no warm-up time, so no waiting. The Power Star certified also saves you cash with its low power intake Gain from premium color printing, faxing, duplicating and also scanning in one trendy, cost-cutting as well as the space-saving system. Quicken as well as simplify your operations. Check color documents swiftly and also conveniently for vertical circulation via email, network data server, FTP server, net fax or USB memory trick. Materials can be checked into some electronic styles consisting of 'Compact PDF' making use of Canon's distinct compression technology. The large 3.5 inch (8.8 cm) color TFT screen with Easy-Scroll Wheel permits straightforward accessibility to all features. A target-orientated visual menu enables fast, smooth procedure.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn|
The Canon MF9280Cdn Benefit from regular, high-quality result. Each of the four portable color cartridges consists of printer toner, drum as well as cleansing units-- lowering upkeep demands as well as boosting reliability. Substitute is tidy and also quick, with simple front-loading. Picture top quality was a little substandard for shade lasers we have checked, appropriate for printing out recognizable photos from Website, but very little more than that. A monochrome picture revealed a tint, and also shades tended to the reddish side. Some photos showed dithering (graininess). Graphics were of typical quality for a color laser. Some shades were somewhat on the red side. Some images showed dithering. The graphics are conveniently sufficient for basic service uses, consisting of PowerPoint handouts.
The i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn's message quality was typical of a laser, which is to say excellent, ample for any organization usage except those like some desktop publishing applications that make use of extremely small typefaces. Cut costs, save paper and create professional documents with double-sided printing. The Duplex Automatic Paper Feeder makes it possible for quickly automatic double-sided duplicating, scanning and also faxing. With an optimal paper capability of 850 A4 sheets (with optional stand), the i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn deals with the workloads of also the busiest local business.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF9170 Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 21 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Printer Languages: UFRII-LT, PCL5c, PCL6, PostScript Level-3.
- Fonts: 93 scalable, 10 bitmaps (PCL).
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Printing from Memory Media: Supported memory media USB memory key, CompactFlash®, Microdrive, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Memory Card®, and SDHC Memory Card, Memory Stick Duo™¹, Memory Stick PRO Duo™¹, Memory Stick Micro™¹, miniSD Card™¹, microSD Card™¹
- Supported file types: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.21/JFIF), TIFF.
- Supported file systems: FAT 16 and FAT 32.
- Copy Speed: Up to 21 cpm color and mono (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): Approx. 12.5 seconds or less.
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy Modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default), Printed Image, Photo, Text.
- Double-Sided Copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 50-200% in 1% increments.
- Toner Saver Mode: Yes.
- Other Features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1.
- SEND FUNCTIONS
- Scan to File Server: FTP, SMB.
- Scan to E-mail and i-Fax: SMTP, POP3, i-Fax (Simple mode).
- Scan to USB Memory Key: Yes.
- File Formats: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, PDF (Compact).
- Type: Colour.
- Scan Resolution:Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan Width: 216 mm.
- Modem Speed: Super G3 33.6kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive Mode: Fax only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual RX.
- Fax Resolution: 200 x 100 dpi: 8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm, 200 x 200 dpi: 8 pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm, 200 x 400 dpi: 8 pels/mm x 15.4 lines/mm, 400 x 400 dpi: 16 pels/mm x 15.4 lines/mm.
- FAX Memory: Up to 1,000 pages.
- Speed Dials: Max. 200 dials.
- Group Dials/Destinations: Max. 299 dials / Max. 299 destinations.
- Sequential Broadcast: Max. 332 locations.
- Memory Backup: 1 hour.
- Double-Sided Faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other Features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 250-sheet.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette and optional pedestal: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm.
- DADF: One-sided scanning: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Custom sizes ( W x L): Max 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm Min. 128 mm x 139.7 mm) Two-sided scanning: A4, Legal, Letter
- Media Weights: Cassette and optional pedestal: 60 to 120 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m², DADF: One-sided scanning: 50 to 105 g/m², Two-sided scanning: 64 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, 2 x USB memory slot, Memory media slot.
- Software and Printer Management: NetSpot Device Installer, Canon Font Manager, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty Cycle: Approx. 60 seconds from power on.
- Memory: 768 MB (shared).
- Control Panel: 3.5 inch (8.8cm) color TFT display with Easy Scroll-Wheel.
- Dimensions with Trays (W x D x H): 546 mm x 527 mm x 632 mm.
- Installation Space (W x D x H): 546 mm x 1140 mm x 792 mm, 546 mm x 1140 mm x 1095 mm (with optional Cassette Feeding Unit-AC1 attached).
- Weight: Approx 43.3 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver and User Manual Download
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|UFRII Printer Driver V30.15 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.23 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic FAX Driver V10.26 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|UFRII Printer Driver V30.12 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver Installation Guide (V30.15) [Windows]|
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver User's Guide (V1.01) [Windows]|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.