The Canon PIXMA E481 is made to give users with enhanced savings and cost with affordable ink cartridges in addition to ease-of-use, space saving, connectivity and printing capabilities excellent for day-to-day use. Showcasing a portable design that is 30 percent smaller compared to previous office versions, the PIXMA E481 printer is excellent for customers seeking to conserve space in locations such as a home office. The PIXMA E481 likewise makes printing much more budget-friendly for users by enabling them to print as much as 400 web pages in B/W and 300 pages in color with the new affordable high-yield ability ink cartridges, while maintaining the very same high-quality printing. Its hybrid ink system combines color ink for dazzling colors and black pigment ink for the sharp message.
|Canon PIXMA E481|
The Canon E481 printer is compatible with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) application, which offers individuals with straight accessibility to the cloud through PIXMA Cloud Link to easily print and check images and papers from pick online cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote, Google DriveTM, Microsoft OneDrive, and more. Other fantastic features of the PIXMA E481 are the several office printing benefits including a fully-integrated automatic document feeder which stands up to 20 sheets, in addition to borderless printing, fax feature, and fast print rates of around 8.8 pictures per min (ipm) for black and white prints, and 4.4 ipm for color. The printer also features sophisticated wireless connectivity remedies, providing users with the versatility to take care of print tasks from nearly throughout the office.
The PIXMA E481 also enables individuals to conserve area in their office in your home. Canon proudly presents the new PIXMA E-Series align to provide individuals with enhanced savings and price with inexpensive ink cartridges while maintaining all the traditional high performance, dependability, and top quality printing. The printer additionally features innovative wireless solutions, permitting individuals adaptability to take care of print jobs from anywhere in your house. Among the alternatives is the Access Point Mode, which permits the user to attach to any smartphone to your printer directly, eliminating the need for an external connection factor, such as a router.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA E474 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA E481 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF20: 20 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing, Pixma Cloud Link, Creative Park Premium.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm), ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm).
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10
- OS Compatibility: Computer Operating Systems: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.7.5 - v10.10, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2" (W) x 11.7" (D) x 7.5" (H).
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Canon PIXMA E481 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver and User Manual Download
|E481 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|E481 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|E481 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|E481 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)|
|E481 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|E481 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|E481 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA E481 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA E481 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.