The new Canon PIXMA G1100 is suitable for anyone looking for a cost-efficient, high-quality printer offering real print reliability, enhanced customer productivity, and ease-of-use. This brand-new inkjet printer maintains Canon's traditional high printing high quality while creating easy to re-fill built-in containers that provide more ink ability and higher web page yield. The PIXMA G1100's ink containers supply even more ink capacity with 135 ml in the black container and 70 ml for each and every color ink bottle supplying as much as 6000 web pages in Black and a total of 7000 pages with mixed colors. hybrid ink system that utilizes brand-new pigment and dye color hybrid inks which offer deeper blacks for sharp message high quality and more lively shades for visually impactful printing.
|Canon PIXMA G1100|
The Canon G1100 First off comparing with other brand names using the original ink This canon uses more vibrant shades than other, it deserves keeping in mind the speed with which it prints that it is much faster than the other brands, also this printer does not leave the "damp" sheet when the full-color sheet is printed, the others by the ink saturation if they create that effect. The PIXMA G1100 is created with an incorporated built-in refillable ink container system that is front-facing and housed within the printer, enabling customers to quickly check the ink levels and replenish when needed. This design method, coupled with the ink bottle's spill-resistant tops and an air-protected tube, gives smooth and clean functionality along with keeps ink from drying when the printer is not in use.
The Pixma G1100's control Panel consists of two switches, power and termination and relevant standing LEDs. Canon programs neither the optimum regular monthly obligation cycle nor an unusual recommended month-to-month quantity. Also, as a result of the lack of network connectivity, a COMPUTER cannot print from you cloud sites, and Flash memory gadgets are not supported. I really like that the ink storage tanks show up by the front, that makes you constantly knowledgeable about exactly what's most likely to be ink, in addition, it is much easier to fill up the tanks and with extremely low possibility to obtain uncleanly, the black ink storage tank is above the colors, which makes the period similar, since in various other printers the very first color that is tired is black.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2, 5 and 25.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, lack:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages8 in BK and 7,000 pages8 in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode.
- OS Compatibility: COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows:9, Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:10, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 5.4” (H).
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver and User Manual Download
|G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10)
|G1100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|G1100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G1100 series Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows)|
|G1100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.