The Canon PIXMA G3100 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is optimal for any individual looking for a cost-efficient, high-quality printer offering real print dependability, boosted individual performance and simplicity of use. This introduced new design is additionally created with an air-protected, high-quality, durable and versatile tube that keeps ink from drying out when the printer is not in use. This new printer includes a cleverly incorporated ink system style that allows frontal ink set up availability and exposure of the ink degrees which saves time and adds benefit. On top of that, the design of the ink bottles was produced a much easier customer experience that reduces potential spills, leakages, and discolorations.
|Canon PIXMA G3100|
The Canon G3100 is amazingly practical with numerous methods to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app, you can conveniently print images and records directly from your Apple or Android smartphones. This is an attribute of the brand-new intelligent printer ink layout is already incorporated that enables the front ink can set the level of ink exposure and availability that is able to save time and boost customer comfort. Additionally, the ink container design developed for the user experience simpler that reduces the capacity for spills, spills, and acne. This brand-new printer showcases a cleverly incorporated ink system style that enables frontal ink developed gain access to as well as the direct exposure of the ink degrees which saves time as well as includes benefit.
The PIXMA G3100's hybrid ink system uses new pigment and dye color hybrid inks which provide much deeper blacks for sharp text top quality and more vivid colors for aesthetically impactful printing. This approach of replenishing ink provides lower price per web page and higher page return, with the black ink giving 6,000 web pages in each container and the color inks offering 7,000 web pages. portable that permits the frontal ink set for accessibility and visibility of the ink level saves a lot of time and include convenience to your job. Additionally, a special layout for a container of ink created an easier user experience that decreases the possible spills, leaks and ink stains.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2800 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2, 5 and 25.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: LTR / A4 (8.5" x 11.7").
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off , Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows:16, Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:17, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10, MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS: iOS®, Android, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H).
- Weight: 12.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.