The Canon Pixma iP1000 is a moderately valued desktop printer providing top quality prints. printer is a type of reasonably prolonged, possibly a good deal of individuals forget this type of printer, as a result of the fact that currently lots of arising latest printers with brand-new centers likewise, yet actually this kind of printer is rather basic to keep, merely replacement components this printer is currently rarely situated, canon ip1000 printer for debt collector could be enhanced in the cabinet financial obligation collector.
|Canon PIXMA iP1000|
The Canon iP1000 inkjet printer is among the cheapest in the line, so you obtain what you pay for. Little residences can gain from the Canon Pixma iP1000 inkjet printer. The Pixma iP1000 has dimensions of 385 x 195 x 165 cm and evaluates only 2.3 kg, making it easy to store or put on desks. Print speeds can go as fast as 11 ppm for colored and 14 ppm for black and white. The Canon Pixma additionally iP1000 printer additionally does indeterminate photo printing. For connectivity, USB is readily available.
The PIXMA iP1000 is a little bit lightweight in reality and the device does not have an outcome tray. Though print speeds are reasonable, the procedure is loud and loud. The PIXMA array, it is developed with modern technology FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) which eliminates ink beads 5 picolitre routine with amazing precision for smoother, sharper images and more extensive. Together with the high print resolution of around 4800 x 1200 dpi, print quicken to 14 ppm black along with 11 ppm in color, as well as indeterminate image publishes as much as 5 "x 7" size.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP110B Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Specifications:
- Printing resolution: 4800* X 1200 dpi. max. (*Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.)
- Print speed: Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the processing speed of the host computer.
- Black printing: Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 14 ppm, Standard: 11.3 ppm.
- Color printing: Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 11 ppm, Standard: 6.6 ppm.
- Print width: 203.2 mm max. (8.0 in), (for Borderless Printing: 127.0 mm/5.0 in).
- Resident print control mode: Canon extended mode.
- Receive buffer: 32 KB.
- Interface: USB.
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 48 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode).
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz, AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Standby: Approx. 1W, Printing: Approx. 8W, Off: 1W or lower.
- (with a paper support retracted): 385 (W) X 195 (D) X 165 (H) mm, 15.16 (W) X 7.68 (D) X 6.50 (H).
- Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg (5.07 lb.)
- Print Head: Black: 160 X 2 nozzles (600 dpi), Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 64 X 2 nozzles per each color (600 dpi).
- Ink Tanks: Capacity (pages): Black (BCI-24 Black) approx. 300, Color (BCI-24 Color) approx. 170, approx. 520, 1500 characters per page, normal text, at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver, Based on printing the ISO JIS-SCID No.5 pattern at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver.
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users Manual|
|Printer User Guide for Mac users|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.