The Canon Pixma iP110B is a lightweight, totally mobile printer that is ideal for printing on the go. It will certainly print papers to an excellent requirement and creates outstanding results when printing photographs. Attach and print on the go. Wherever life takes you this lightweight, the slimline printer is the ultimate buddy for portable and trendy printing from mobile phones, tablets, and the cloud thanks to sophisticated Wi-Fi connectivity. Go direct to the cloud. Appreciate the freedom to print easily from the web, wherever you are, utilizing simply your smartphone or tablet computer. With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you could print office papers, PDFs and JPGs route from cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Evernote.
|Canon PIXMA iP110B|
This is Canon Ip110B printer will certainly fit any individual who does not have a dealt with work environment or that consistently has to take a trip for work, especially if they are most likely to have to make last-minute changes to documents. Nonetheless, be planned for high initial and operating expense and the should constantly bring spare Canon Pixma iP110B ink cartridges. Using the PIXMA Cloud link, it could print directly from the cloud. Download And Install the Canon Print App to print from wise tools. An optional rechargeable battery pack enables printing in any area, even far from keys power. It uses 2 cartridges; one holds the common ink colors and the various other holds black ink, this significantly boosts the photo quality.
The Pixma Ip110B allows printing anywhere, and if utilizing the battery pack, it will print around 290 pages each fee. The paper tray is generous for a portable printer, standing up to 50 web pages of paper. It is capable of printing both letters and legal-size records to an excellent criterion, however, its genuine toughness is the outstanding top quality of shiny, high-resolution photos. Gauging 27cm x 16cm x 38cm and evaluating simply 200g, this mobile printer has actually been designed to suit a laptop bag for printing on the go. It can attach wirelessly or using an Ethernet.
Canon PIXMA iP110B Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: 2 ink cartridges: Black (Pigment BK) and Colour (BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 50 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: approx. 5.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: approx. 53 sec.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 20 x 25cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Compatible Inks: PGI-35 Black, CLI-36 Color.
- Ink Cartridge Life: PGI-35 Black: 191 pages or 1915 photos, CLI-36 Colour: 249 pages or 104 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Glossy II (PP-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Sheet Feeder: Max. 50 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² Canon photo papers up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria Print Service (Android).
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer Driver, My Image Garden Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Li-ion battery.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2 W Standby (wireless connection to PC): Approx. 1.8 W Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.2 W Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 10 W (wireless connection to PC).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 38.0 dB(A).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 322 x 226 x 62 mm, Approx. 322 x 185 x 62 mm (without battery).
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 kg, Approx. 2.0 kg (without battery).
Canon PIXMA iP110B Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP110B Driver and User Manual Download
|iP110B Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP110B Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iP110B CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iP110B Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP110B CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP110B XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP110B (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP110B (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP110B Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP110B Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.