The Canon Pixma iP1200 guarantees lasting pictures and sharper outcome, although real efficiency exposes only common outcomes. Made with simplicity and function in mind, the Canon Pixma iP1200 is an individual color inkjet printer with a USB user interface, a 100-sheet capacity, and a print engine that counts on a 3-ink system. Canon asserts speeds that are rather sub-par, varying in between 5.1 ppm and 11ppm. The Pixma iP1200 printer is integrated with Canon FINE cartridge technology including an optional black ink. The device can easily be set up with a computer considering that there is no control panel on-board.
|Canon PIXMA iP1200|
The Canon iP1200 is an affordable space-saver. This no-fuss device is a budget-friendly selection for trainees, home individuals, and specialists that are trying to find a fast and easy to use printer. It can print indeterminate in high resolutions at approximately 4800x1200 dpi. This personal printer can fit enough amounts of paper (100 sheets) in its paper feed. The Canon iP1200 is remarkably quiet, as well, producing just 44 dBA of acoustic sound. It is portable, active and light-weight, evaluating about 2.9 kg and determining 435mm wide, 164mm tall, and 249mm deep.
The PIXMA iP1200 was greater than two times as fast as the HP 3940, with the typical full-color web page at finest settings, printing in only four and a fifty percent mins. Our color gradient test showed us that the prints were fairly accurate on the shades, and showed marginal banding at the intricate color blends. But the black levels turned out looking a little bit reddish. Text output and the high quality of pictures are not overly outstanding when they come out of the Canon Pixma iP1200 so it might not be the most effective color inkjet printer for photo printing and professional-looking files. Its out-of-date 3-ink system is an additional disadvantage because it consumes 2 picoliters of ink. Speeds are not as guaranteed either, examinations expose.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: 3-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge (Optional 4th black ink).
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 70 seconds (Std).
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 5.1ppm (Std).
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 4.2ppm (Std), A4 Full Page: Approx. 117 seconds (Std).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - CL-41 (Optional black PG-40).
- Colour Ink Tank Life: CL-41: 155 pages at 5% coverage, CL-41: 180 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201).
- Media Input: Sheet feeder: Approx. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm).
- Media Weight: Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Available using Photo Paper Pro (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 10 x 15cm, & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (A4 & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Glossy Photo Paper (A4, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card), Matte Photo Paper (A4, & 10 x 15cm).
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 370 MB for Windows XP/2000 and Windows Me/98. Mac: Macintosh computer with Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 350 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.
- Driver Features: Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction.
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power source: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 1W (standby), approx. 10W (printing).
- Temperature Range: 5 - 35 C.
- Humidity: 10 - 90% RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44dB (A) (best quality mode).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 435 x 249 x 165mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.9kg.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for (OSX Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.