The Canon Pixma iP1300 fits flawlessly into a dorm room or a home office that needs a basic yet quick printer for files, photos, and homework. With both simpleness and a clean style, the Canon Pixma concentrates on exactly what is important: the quality of the image. Producing brilliant and lively images that contain information, providing indeterminate printing if required, this printer also makes sure that the photos are discoloring immune, utilizing Canon's ChromaLife100 technology to broaden the life of the pictures that matter. The prints, integrated with top quality photo paper and the wonderful ink technologies, will remain intense and fresh for up to 100 years in a photo album.
|Canon PIXMA iP1300|
The Canon iP1300 is a typical desktop computer inkjet printer with a downplayed design, do not have an actual control panel onboard and simply striking with its paper feed located at the back. Using FINE technology to ensure exact and excellent detail, the Canon Pixma iP1300 printer is a must have for the residence or business photo printing needs. It also uses two-sided photo printing for the photo family members album. The printer is both portable and of an inconspicuous design. The PIXMA range of printers uses precision and dependability that you can not locate anywhere else, guaranteeing you a great printing experience, with Canon's incorporated advanced printing innovations.
The Pixma iP1300 is exceptional for a small desktop computer. Indeterminate printing is supported, and the hard copies last long because of the ChromaLlife100 system, which is integrated into Canon's ink cartridges. A straightforward software is included in the plan. The Canon Pixma iP1300 is additionally commended for the price. In spite of reduced initial costs, the Canon Pixma iP1300 is pricey to maintain as a result of the expensive ink cartridges. The out-of-date 3-ink system does not have an actual black ink, so text printouts do not show up sharp. While it is possible to mount the optional black ink cartridge, it is pricey to do so. In general, the print high quality of the Canon iP1300 is below-average. Actual examinations verified slow-moving performance.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Specifications:
- Maximum resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal)* x 1200 (vertical), (*Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.).
- Print width: 203.2 mm max. (8.0 in), (for Borderless Printing: 216 mm/8.5 in).
- Interface: USB.
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 44 dB (A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro).
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Standby: 1 W or lower, Printing: Approx. 10 W, OFF Approx. 0.5 W.
- Dimensions: (with Paper Support retracted): iP1300 : 435 (W) x 249 (D) x 165 (H) mm, 17.13 (W) x 9.8 (D) x 6.5 (H) inches.
- Weight: iP1700 : Approx. 3.0 kg (6.5 lb.), iP1300 : Approx. 2.9 kg (6.4 lb.).
- Canon FINE Cartridges: Nozzles: Black: 320 nozzles, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 384 x 3 nozzles.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|iP1300 User Manual (Windows)|
|iP1300 User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.