This Canon Pixma iP2810 streamlined and compact printer provides high quality and economical color printing due to Canon's trademark FINE technology. USB connectivity makes the Canon inkjet photo printer an excellent candidate for a desktop computer and entry-level printer in the house, however, it might not be functional for a small office and busier atmospheres. The PIXMA iP2810 likewise uses Full HD Movie Print, an attribute that can transform HD movie clips recorded with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras, Power Shot electronic cameras and VIXIA digital cameras right into gorgeous prints.
|Canon PIXMA iP2810|
The Canon iP2810 printer is a no-fuss solitary feature gadget with a level, sleek plastic framework that evaluates 2.4 Kg and measures 426mm wide, 235mm deep, and 134mm high. Its compact dimension will not take up much space on a conventional office desk or desktop computer. It calls for 2 ink cartridges: a pigment-based black and three-color cartridges. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 is the only user interface of the Pixma iP2810. Up to 60 sheets of simple paper can be loaded each time into the paper tray.
The Pixma iP2810 A4 color inkjet printer sustains a wide range of media kinds, consisting of glossy paper and envelopes. The color ink cartridges are made with fade-resistant dyes that make the device dependable for publishing photos and present media. XL cartridges are likewise readily available for the Canon iP2810 printer making ink use more economical. Packed software like Quick Menu and Printer Driver simplify installation and procedure, while My Image Garden supplies an easy to use photo editing and enhancing tool. The Pixma iP2810 prints monochrome output in rates of up to 8 IPM.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP2810 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Inkjet Printer.
- Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Rated EPEAT Silver, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode.
- Print Speed (up to): Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 4.0 ipm, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 960, Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP16, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - v10.96.
- Standard Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-145 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge, CL-146 Color Ink Cartridge, PG-145 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge, CL-146 XL Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder: 60 sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.8" (W) x 9.3" (D) x 5.3" (H).
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA iP2810 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP2810 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2810 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2810 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac) (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP2810 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2810 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit),Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP2810 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)(MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)|
|iP2810 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP2810 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP2810 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2810 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.