The Canon Pixma iP2840 inkjet photo printer a good candidate for a desktop computer and entry-level printer in your home, but it may not be flexible for a tiny office and more busy environments. An easy-to-use and economical home printer with two ink cartridges suitable for publishing daily papers and periodic images. Straightforward USB connectivity and portable layout make it preferably fit for a personal desk printer. Print high-quality documents and pictures with excellent degrees of information, thanks to Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system. The color cartridge utilizes dye-based inks for vibrant color printing, while the black cartridge contains pigment ink for crisp, sharp text.
|Canon PIXMA iP2840|
The Canon iP2840 printer is a no-fuss single feature tool with a level, streamlined plastic frame. My image Garden makes it easy to organize and print your photos. Advanced attributes like face acknowledgment allow you to undergo all the images on your PC, also those lengthy failed to remember, and use them to develop eye-catching brand-new styles for printing. The Auto Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in for Internet Explorer makes it simple to print only exactly what you need from the web. Clip chosen info from multiple web pages and print on a solitary web page to save paper. Auto Power Off automatically switches the printer off otherwise made use of for an established time-- saving you power. Auto Power On comfortably turns the printer back on when you start publishing.
The Pixma iP2840 A4 color inkjet printer sustains a variety of media types, consisting of shiny paper and envelopes. The color ink cartridges are made with fade-resistant dyes that make the device reputable for publishing photographs and present media. XL cartridges are likewise offered for the Canon iP2840 printer making ink use more affordable. Packed software like Quick Menu and Printer Driver simplify installation and procedure, while My Image Garden supplies an easy to use photo editing and enhancing tool. The Pixma iP2840 publishes monochrome output in speeds of as much as 8 IPM. XL cartridges provide substantially extra web pages and last longer between ink substitutes ideal if you print regularly - and could deliver up to 30% cost savings each page compared with their basic equivalents.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP2810 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Pigment Black), CL-446 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-445XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-446XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages, Optional XL: 400 document pages, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages, Optional XL: 300 document pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 60 sheets of plain paper, Max. 10 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m² (PP-201).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Not available.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 235 x 134mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.5 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.8 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.8 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 8 W.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac) (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP2840 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)(MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.