The Canon Pixma iP7240 is an impressive color printer suitable for office and home usage. Wi-Fi connectivity and the Canon PRINT application make it easy to print using your mobile phone and tablet devices, from basically anywhere in the residence. There's also straight printing of images, emails, website and various other records from Apple gadgets, such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, using Apple AirPrint. The fully integrated double paper cassettes allow loading of various sizes and sorts of paper at the same time. With Direct Disc Print you can create and print labels straight on suitable Blu-ray disc, CD and DVD-- along with developing coordinating covers for simpler organizing and sharing with friends and family.
|Canon PIXMA iP7240|
This Canon iP7240 streamlined black printer has a collapsible result tray on the base and showcases a small control panel on the side. With Wi-Fi connectivity and 5 private ink storage tanks, this high-performance Photo printer is best for fast, top quality photo, document and CD printing. It's easy to accessibility from around the home, consisting of from mobile devices. The brand-new elegant, inconspicuous body with self-opening outcome tray implies it's optimal if you have restricted space. For excellent levels of detail and fast printing of papers and photos in your home, this photo printer has a class-leading 1pl, 9600dpi print head. It has a fast A4 ISO ESAT print speed of 15ipm mono and 10ipm color and supplies an exceptional photo laboratory quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in approx. 21 secs.
The PIXMA iP7240 is favored by users as it permits internal printing of advertising and marketing materials. Auto Duplex-- automatic double-sided printing-- conserves paper while developing extra expert looking documents. Save energy with Auto Power On/Off, which instantly transforms the printer off after a selected time and easily back on when you begin publishing. Cut wastefulness and print more successfully with specific ink containers as you just change the color that has gone out. You could conserve money with XL inks, which print as much as 2.2 times much more web pages compared to a standard one before they need replacing-- perfect if you print a whole lot.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP7210 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Specifications:
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Main Functions: Document and photo printing.
- Other Functions: Double-sided documents, Printing on the disc surface, Smartphone and tablet printing, AirPrint support.
- What's in the box: Printer, 5 Ink tanks, Power cord, Setup guide, CD-Printing Tray, Software and User’s manual CD.
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size, 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds, Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795* pages, Black XL: 5530* pages, Cyan: 332 pages, Cyan XL: 695 pages, Magenta: 319 pages, Magenta XL: 680 pages, Yellow: 344 pages, Yellow XL: 695 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2425* photos, Pigment Black XL: 5615* photos, Black: 376* photos, Black XL: 1130* photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 132 photos, Magenta XL: 313 photos, Yellow: 130 photos, Yellow XL: 274 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Non PC: Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint.
- Included Software: Printer driver, My Image Garden, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access, Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8.
- Windows System Requirements: Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM, Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM, Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 800 x 600 or better.
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 6.6 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 368 x 128mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.4 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (wireless connection to PC): Approx. 2.1 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 3 minutes, Printing: Approx. 24 W (wireless connection to PC).
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP7240 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit).|
|iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP7240 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP7240 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.