This Canon Pixma iP8740 compact printer is capable of supplying professional-quality prints regardless of being suitable for use in a home office. Use and share the printer wirelessly around the home. Download Canon PRINT app to print from your smart devices. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print assistance are additionally supplied. Print pictures straight from wireless cameras using Wireless PictBridge. It's easy to organize and print your images with the My Image Garden software. It lets you search through your pictures and develop attractive designs for printing, including directly onto printable discs. Enjoy accessibility to a wide variety of specialist high-quality creative material with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
|Canon PIXMA iP8740|
This Canon iP8740 premium photo printer, with an innovative style, flaunts an innovative 6 color ink system enabling you to print magnificent top quality photos in sizes from 10x15cm as much as A3+ in addition to records - making it the suitable option for photo lovers. The 6 color system includes a grey ink for richer color pictures and spectacular monoprints, while FINE print head technology with as much as 9600dpi resolution supplies phenomenal information for photo-lab high-quality outcomes, fast. With printing possible in both color and black and white, it is also with the ability to create a remarkable resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi for fine-quality photos.
The Pixma iP8740 is a tiny and lightweight device, which means that it just calls for a little corner of a desk or a stand. The software is easy to download and install to a laptop or COMPUTER, and it has a USB 2.0 connection to guarantee easy use. The ability of 150 web pages of simple paper and 20 web pages of photo paper is suited for making use of several types of home office, and company. Not just is it of a dimension that enables it to be put in a tiny home office, yet it is likewise lightweight, so it is easy to transfer from one location to an additional. It could print from A3 size at a rate of 14.5 ppm complying with the download of the software.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 14.5 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds, A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided printing: Manual operation.
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow), CLI-451GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL), CLI-451BK XL (Black XL), CLI-451C XL (Cyan XL), CLI-451M XL (Magenta XL), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow XL), CLI-451GY XL (Grey XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 300 document pages or 2,070 photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 4,775 photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,105* document pages or 337 photos, Optional XL: 4,405* document pages or 870 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 311 document pages or 164 photos, Optional XL: 675 document pages or 385 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 307 document pages 150 photos, Optional XL: 665 document pages 381 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 312 document pages or 146 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 358 photos.
- GY (Grey): Standard: 780 document pages or 126 photos, Optional XL: 3,350 document pages or 275 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 310 document pages or 153 photos, optional XL CMY: 670 document pages 374 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers.
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 150 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless PictBridge.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (PIXMA Printing Solutions app, AirPrint), Android (PIXMA Printing Solutions app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, as-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 590 x 331 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.5 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.9 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 23 W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.5 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP8740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|iP8740 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8740 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8740 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8740 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8740 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8740 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8740 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.