The Canon Pixma iX6510 has telescopic paper trays to decrease footprint. It includes a glossy black shell normal of Canon printers, making it a stylish enhancement to your home established. A reasonably budget-friendly medium-format printer, the Canon Pixma iX6510 enables you to print approximately A3+ sized results fast. It is normally larger than other printers at 549mm, although it is still portable compared to various other medium layout printers. Print high quality is superb, with maximum resolution as much as 9600x2400 dpi. The Canon Pixma iX6510 likewise allows indeterminate printing and boasts fast print speeds. It does not, nonetheless, assistance PictBridge or Wi-Fi connectivity.
|Canon PIXMA iX6510|
The Canon iX6510 stylish, smooth outside is sure to match your workspace. It attaches to a COMPUTER through USB and has marginal, easy-to-use controls (just 2 for powering on/off and terminating print tasks). There is no LCD screen or PictBridge port for straight printing from supported gadgets. Your photo printing options currently additionally broaden to Full HD video. Full HD Motion photo Print turns your preferred HD flick clips caught with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras right into gorgeous image prints. If you're aiming to tailor your extremely own web layouts, you'll take pleasure in Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE so you just release what you prefer, when you desire off the net.
The Pixma iX6510 features the same 5-ink cartridges, which significantly drives down running costs. It has print speeds of as much as 11.3 ppm for monochromatic pages and 8.8 ppm for color web pages. The Canon Pixma iX6510 approves a good range of media types, and prints rather well on shiny or matte photo paper-- no speckling or banding. Expect occasional bleeding when it involves plain text, yet this seldom takes place. The Canon Pixma iX6510 can have been integrated with Wi-Fi connectivity, or at least the enhancement of PictBridge support. Still, it is a high-quality medium-format suitable for home or local business usage.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Specifications:
- Speed Colour: Up to 8.1ipm Colour Print.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 11.3 ipm Mono Print.
- Product Group Output: A3.
- Printer Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi Print.
- Speed Photo: 44 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- System Requirements: Windows 7: 1 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM (32bit) / 2 GB RAM (64bit) Windows Vista (32 and 64bit): 1 GHz CPU, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP2, SP3: 300 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 CD-ROM Drive Display: SVGA 800 x 600 Mac OS X 10.6: Intel CPU, 1 GB RAM Mac OS X 10.5: Intel or PowerPC CPU (G4, G5, 867 MHz or faster), 512 MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC CPU (G5, G4, G3), 256 MB RAM Browser: Safari 3 CD-ROM Drive Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Media Handling
- Paper Trays: 1.
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Input Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A3.
- Media Supported: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101), Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Paper Size: A3+, A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm.
- Sheet Weight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m².
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour.
- Technology: Inkjet Printer.
- Case Colour: Black.
- Dimensions: 549 (W)× 299 (D) × 159 (H) mm.
- Weight: 7.6kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 5 to 35C.
- Humidity: 10 to 90%.
- Noise Level: 45.0 dB.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 20W/1.3W.
- Product Summary: Canon PIXMA iX6510 A3 Colour Inkjet Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
- Consumable Info
- Number of Inks,Colours/Droplet Size: 6 / 2pl.
- Number of Print Cartridges: 6.
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX¹, Full HD Movie Print², Solution Menu EX Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX¹, Full HD Movie Print², Solution Menu EX.
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iX6510 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP)|
|iX6510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX6510 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|iX6510 series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5|
|iX6510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6510 series Linux IJ printer driver source file Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|iX6510 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6510 series User Manual (Mac)|
|iX6510 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6510 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.